7.5 - Front page

This account is the public account of Angel Wings. It is rarely used by people. It is usually used during teaching.

The guys on the team all have their own numbers, either the coach or Shan Yao.

Shan Yao may be used for live streaming.

Because his own account is so famous, many professionals and fans in the e-sports industry will recognize his account. Today, Shan Yao said he was going to live broadcast, so he probably used this account.

In addition, Qi Zhiyang had just heard this voice, so he guessed it was Shan Yao.

I didn't expect it to be true.

No. 1 and No. 4 quickly said: "Jumping into the airport, I'm a professional!"

As soon as Bai Xia heard that it was a profession, she wanted to follow No. 1 and No. 4.

The professions are all great gods. If you can meet them, you will be lucky, and if you can flirt with them, you will make a lot of money.

Unexpectedly, because No. 3 said it first, Bai Xia subconsciously deviated towards G City. As a result, she couldn't go to the airport and could only follow No. 3.

No. 1 and No. 4 said: "Why did the young lady dance to G City?"

Bai Xia: "Everyone will meet up later."

Bai Xia followed No. 3 as she spoke. No. 3 remained silent and Bai Xia could only keep talking.

"Xia Xia is playing games, can Brother No. 3 protect Xia Xia~"

Number 3 said: "Follow me."

He always looked cold and cold, as if he wasn't attracted by it.

Of course Bai Xia doesn't expect anyone to protect him, but since he has a professional, he can definitely win. He talks more now for the effect of the live broadcast.

Qi Zhiyang turned on Bai Xia's live broadcast and Shan Yao's live broadcast at the same time. Shan Yao's live broadcast room usually discusses technology. It is rare to match a girl at this level. Unexpectedly, he suddenly matched with a girl.

The live broadcast room was full of joy.

[Hahahahaha Brother Shan finally met a girl]

[Come on, Miss Ouye! Get Brother Shan quickly! ]

Shan Yao turned off the game microphone and talked to netizens.

"That kid has a voice changer, he's not a girl."

[sudden excitement]

[I told you that the weird sound quality must be the voice changer, but I didn't expect Brother Shan to see through it with his sharp eyes hahaha]

[It's over, I still wanted to see Brother Shan being flirted with, but I didn't expect it was a man]

[Generally, straight girls dressed as men talk like this, real girls are not so soft]

[Hahahaha that Xia Xia is still teasing Brother Shan]

[Come on Xia Xia, I'm optimistic about you! ]

Shan Yao's live broadcast room has always been about technical teaching, which was boring. Suddenly a boy turned on the voice changer to flirt with Brother Shan, a veteran cadre of Bingshan for thousands of years, so everyone was very excited and encouraged Shan Yao not to turn off the game microphone.

Shan Yao knew that his teaching was very dull, so he opened it in order to increase everyone's interest.

After a while, I heard little rabbit Xia Xia shouting: "Brother No. 3! Help me! Someone is hitting me at 7 o'clock!"