9.4 - Make up a lesson

Su Cheng's eyes were like knives. When he looked up, they were very sharp.

He looked cold and put two portions of rice on his table without saying a word and no longer looking over there.

When Bai Xia came down, he said with a normal expression: "I bought an extra meal. Bai Xia, you haven't eaten yet. I'll give this to you."

Without waiting for Bai Xia to answer, she was already certain that Bai Xia had never eaten. The food had been delivered and Bai Xia couldn't refuse even if he wanted to.

As soon as Bai Xia took the meal, Jiang Haoyu made a lot of noise on the upper bunk.

Su Cheng looked up and sneered.

Then he waved to Bai Xia, "Bai Xia, come over and eat. Jiang Haoyu is making the bed over there, it will be dusty."

Jiang Haoyu stared at him fiercely, and Bai Xia went over to eat. Jiang Haoyu sat on the upper bunk, holding the hand of Bai Xia's puppy tightly.

The puppy was placed on Bai Xia's bed just now when he came up.

Staring at Bai Xia, he walked over.

Looking from above, I could see the top of Bai Xia's head. Her hair was soft and a little curled up. Su Cheng waved his hand like a puppy, and Bai Xia passed by.

A small chair was moved next to the table next to Su Cheng's bed, and Bai Xia's left leg was next to Su Cheng's bed.

Two people spread out to eat.

I know that restaurant, Jiang Haoyu. It's a well-known restaurant, and it's usually quite difficult to order, let alone takeout, so I bought an extra portion.

It was obviously bought for Bai Xia on purpose.

Is Bai Xia feeling happy now?

Even the eraser has Su Cheng's name written on it. His secret love is cautious yet blatant. Now that he's in the same dormitory, isn't it going to be a big deal?

And you said you don't like boys?

Isn't this proof?

Let's eat just eat, and the two of us are still talking!

Bai Xia's sharp eyes saw Su Cheng coming over with a volume of test papers.

Bai Xia saw this test paper in a bookstore but didn't buy it at the time.

Su Cheng bought this test paper. Is this test paper more helpful to study?

Bai Xia secretly remembered the name of this set of test papers, but could not remember which bookstore sold them.

"They are sold at Guangming Bookstore in Sweetwater Lane."

Su Cheng suddenly spoke up, startling Bai Xia.

"I, I didn't want to..."

As if he knew he wanted to buy this set of test papers.

Do you secretly suspect that you are imitating him?

Do you think he is a scholar?

Su Cheng said: "You are not suitable for this set of test papers. Are you free on the weekend? I will help you choose a set that suits you."

Bai Xia gritted her teeth.

what.

Why can't you do it for me? Are you afraid that if I take the same questions and get better grades than you?

snort.

I will buy this set of questions!

Bai Xia secretly decided to buy this set of test papers on the weekend and stay up late to study the questions.