2.5 - Escape

A monthly salary of two thousand yuan? ?

Do you know how much money I make in a minute?

Qi Sangyuan opened his mouth and started roaring, but as soon as the first sound came out, Bai Xia drove him back to cut the pig grass.

"You want to brag again? You're such a coward. All the kids in our village are better than you."

Qi Sangyuan chopping the grass with hatred, saying in his heart: I am not angry, I must be rational and rational. He will not care about this ignorant little bumpkin. He can just find a flaw and go home rationally. When the time comes, he will drive the big G into the mountains and take him with him. A dozen bodyguards frightened this little bumpkin to the point of his jaw dropping!

Making up his mind, he began to plan his escape.

The little bumpkin has been watching closely these days, and he has no chance to survey the terrain, but the little bumpkin revealed that this is a village, and he saw a tractor today, so he must have a certain transportation foundation.

If you gain Bai Xia's trust, you can survey the terrain by yourself when doing farm work, or you can ask someone for the way out.

The dish for the evening was the loofah picked from the field today. Qi Sangyuan had been working for a day and was so hungry that his chest pressed against his back. He didn't expect Bai Xia to ask him to feed the pigs.

"I can't live this life!"

His dignified eldest son of the Qi family was feeding pigs here!

After finally feeding the pigs, Bai Xia scolded her for not feeding the pigs accurately.

"Why are you so helpless? How much pig food was wasted, if you had gone to the north-west wind like this!"

Bai Xia looked at him with disgust, "You stink so much. Just take the bowl and go out to eat by yourself. Don't come into the house."

Of course it stinks, whoever went to that pigsty doesn't stink. Qi Sangyuan smelled it and almost felt sick. Although he was almost fainting from hunger, Qi Sangyuan still took a shower before picking up the bowl.

Qi Sangyuan had no clothes to wear after taking a shower. He only had one set of clothes in total.

Bai Xia cursed, "You are such a waste of money. You don't do your job very well. Why do you have so many things?"

Bai Xia took a set of her own loose clothes from the closet and gave them to Qi Sangyuan. Qi Sangyuan reluctantly put them on, but there was a difference in body shape between the two of them, so Qi Sangyuan felt cramped when wearing them.

In addition, the undershirt was washed thin and see-through, and the texture and muscle lines on his body were all exposed, making him look indescribably erotic.

Qi Sangyuan secretly glanced at Bai Xia, who was washing dishes and didn't even look at him.

What a little country bumpkin, he doesn't understand anything. If he were dressed like this, at least a large group of people would surround him and drool, and almost no one would have the chance to see the body of Young Master Qi.

Playing the harp to an ox is a waste of natural resources.

Bai Xia muttered to herself while washing the dishes, "Follow me and learn from me. In the future, you will have to wash dishes, cook, feed pigs, chickens, and do farm work. The autumn harvest is coming soon, and you will have to harvest rice then. You If you don't learn well, I will punish you."

Qi Sangyuan secretly sneered, saying that I can't wait until then. I will soon find out the way to the village and escape. Then you just wait to be scared by me!