10.8 - Pirate

Bai Xia took his cronies to the coast and met his old friends on a luxurious boat.

Two people have to discuss something very important.

This area is calm and the public security is very good.

Unexpectedly, I met a pirate.

Their ship is not a merchant ship, but a ship used by the nobles for pleasure. This type of ship will have the private army of the nobles. It is not the target of pirates, and no robbers dare to commit crimes.

But they encountered a group of very powerful pirates.

Bai Xia and the noble friend hid in the room and saw the pirate flag through the gap in the window.

The flag depicts a very vicious shark.

Bai Xia knows a new rising star, and the most troublesome to Bai Xia, the vicious pirate group nicknamed "Shark".

I don't know where he came from. He is strong, brave and good at fighting, and he hates nobles very much.

He committed crimes of burning, killing and looting, and he was so cunning that even the army could not be caught.

They even attacked many of Bai Xia's strongholds.

They use this to build prestige and make other thieves like them.

Getting stronger and stronger.

This is the largest and most arrogant pirate group in recent years. It is a thorn in Bai Xia's heart. He once made up his mind to eradicate people and even killed the pirate leader. He thought it was finally over, but he did not expect that within half a year, this pirate group would start again. Rise up and become more ferocious than ever.

A guy who didn't know where he came from was replaced as the boss.

It is said that he was born as a war slave and was very famous.

Bai Xia's tax revenue has dropped in recent years, and the number of displaced people in the areas under his jurisdiction has increased. Eighty percent of it is due to this pirate group.

Bai Xia didn't bring many people today, and her friends brought a little more people, but judging from this trend, they couldn't resist.

"If this continues, we will all be killed. Our family will have to escape in a small boat."

The friend listened very much to Bai Xia's words and quickly prepared a boat.

But before the ship could sail out, it was discovered by pirates.

"Hurry and catch them! It's Earl Moonlight! Earl Moonlight is a man with black hair!"

Bai Xia's black hair is too conspicuous.

The Shark Pirates established their prestige by attacking noble armies, and of course they knew about Bai Xia.

The escaping boat was instantly cut in half by a sharp blade.

The unlucky friend happened to be on the other side and fell into the sea with several guards.

Bai Xia hurriedly escaped in the cabin, where several elite soldiers protecting him were fighting with the pirates.

The boat that could be taken on had been destroyed, and Bai Xia could only hide temporarily.

He often meets friends on this boat, so he is familiar with the pattern.

There were several empty barrels filled with wine, and the full barrels were placed together so that he could hide there.

The guards who are familiar with water properties have jumped back into the sea to fetch reinforcements.