7.7 - Friends

I didn't have time to broadcast live until evening.

Bai Xia didn't sleep for almost a day and a night.

It was very tiring, but the traffic on Sunday was so high that he changed the house. Although Qi Zhiyang offered a very low rent, Bai Xia would set the rent at the normal price, and he would give it to Qi Zhiyang if he had money.

It's finally getting better, so we have to broadcast live every day.

He promised that he would broadcast live today, and fans might still be eagerly waiting for him.

First, I turned on the computer and tried it.

The computer turned on normally, and he was careful when moving the computer over. Qi Zhiyang was very strong and helped him move a lot.

Qi Zhiyang originally gave him the master bedroom. The master bedroom was very large, almost twice the size of his previous single-room house. For such a large room and such high-quality geographical facilities, his little money was really not enough. Qi Zhiyang She was already nice enough to him, and even occupying the master bedroom was just shameless.

The second bedroom of this house is also very large. The second bedroom has a small balcony with floor-to-ceiling windows. The balcony is very large.

Although the room does not have a toilet, it is very comfortable.

There is a lot of space for a computer desk and computer, and it is more than enough for Bai Xia to put a swivel chair.

Things have been packed, Qi Zhiyang is at Angel Wings tonight and has not come back.

Bai Xia started the live broadcast at 8 o'clock tonight.

When I logged into the game, I found that many people had added him.

Bai Xia usually looks at them one by one, and it was the same this time.

Most of them were fans, including Heizi from last night. Suddenly Bai Xia saw a note.

[My name is Shan Yao. I had a work ID yesterday. I'm sorry that I didn't agree]

At first, Bai Xia thought it was a black fan acting on his own, so he clicked on the account to take a look!

It's really Shan Yao!

Shan Yao's big number is very famous, called "Riding Alone for Thousands of Miles". This number at this level can only be Shan Yao!

Even if it is a high imitation, it is still a master.

Bai Xia immediately made a friend request, but he hesitated and didn't know what to say in reply.

Shan Yao also went out of his way to explain the reasons for his disagreement.

He seems very cold, but I didn't expect him to be so considerate of people's feelings.

It doesn't seem appropriate that Shan Yao is the only one paying attention to the dialog box. This is a master, he must reply to the message.

Before Bai Xia could think about it, he suddenly saw another message from the other party.

[Playing games? ]

It was obvious that he had passed the request.

Bai Xia didn't know how long Shan Yao had added him. He hadn't started the game today. Maybe Shan Yao had added him in the morning and he had left the person alone for so long.

Bai Xia quickly responded to the message.

[I was moving things around today and didn't go online. I just went online now. Is Master Shan also playing games? ]