1.6 - Operational capacity

When Song Chi came over, he subconsciously wanted to retreat. Bai Xia stopped. If he hadn't been trying to save face, he would have lost his timidity.

"You, you scolded me!"

He hesitated and became angry, and most of his energy when he came was gone.

"Don't you understand, Bai Xia, your boss is me." He held his tie with his slender knuckles and loosened it slightly, "Han Mu can't decide anything for you. If you want resources, you have to fight for them from me. It's stupid of you to provoke your boss now."

Bai Xia finally came to his senses. Song Chi was right. Even Han Mu asked Song Chi to take care of him. He was so angry that he came to trouble Song Chi.

He just wanted to regain resources, but Han Mu didn't help him. He came to Song Chi angrily and said everything without thinking.

"Do you know why I stopped your resources?"

Bai Xiaxin said, it really is you, you must be taking revenge on me, or you are jealous that I am with Han Mu.

Bai Xia had heard of the Han family, but never heard of anyone named Song. Although Song Chi was young and promising, his family background, power and wealth were not as powerful as those of Han Mu. Who wouldn't want to have such a golden thigh?

If someone removes his golden thigh, it will cost him his life.

But Bai Xia, who had regained consciousness, spoke more politely, "Was it that night..."

"No." Song Chi interrupted simply, as if he didn't want to mention the matter, "I won't interfere with my work because of personal matters. Bai Xia, I don't want to comment on your moral character, but your professional ability is too poor."

"My business ability is poor? Mr. Song, did someone tell you something? My reputation has always been very good, and my last variety show was also very good, and the investors in Director Li's drama valued me very much..."

"Investor? You mean Han Mu?"

Bai Xia stared at him with unkind eyes. He thought Song Chi wanted to show off, but Song Chi just said, "Han Mu has withdrawn capital."

Song Chi's tone was cold, "Without a financial backer, you were kicked out by Director Li. Bai Xia, your acting skills are too poor and you are not motivated. If I were the director, I wouldn't want you."

Bai Xia was completely stung by these words, "Why don't I make progress? I work very hard!"

Bai Xia is indeed studying acting. He knows that if he wants to survive in the entertainment industry, he must have some skills, but his talent is not good and he only has one face.

A fan in the comments also said, "You don't know how hard my brother works." He felt that only fans understood him.

Song Chi's tone was mocking, "Trying hard?" He was very close to Bai Xia, and his voice seemed to be floating in Bai Xia's ears, "Trying hard to please your sponsor?"

Bai Xia's face turned red when she was told, "Han Mu is my boyfriend, not..."

Not the sponsor.

Even the financier is not as good as him. He withdrew his funding without even praising a single movie.

It was only slightly fair that the two of them hadn't slept together.

"I..." Bai Xia knew what he wanted now and wanted it from Song Chi, so he could only show weakness, "It's not that I have no acting skills. I read the script for Director Li's drama every day. Mr. Song, I worked really hard. ..."