5.17 - Secret

"Can I look at it in front of your computer?"

"Yes, yes."

Bai Xia didn't know why it turned out like this.

He, Gu Sen, suddenly became a good brother who was so familiar that he could wear a pair of underpants, and they could even share this kind of movie together.

Like two young and adorable boys, hiding from their parents in the middle of the night, they secretly turned on the computer and watched indescribable videos.

Although the contents on Bai Xia's computer were obscene Category III movies, they were not indescribable.

"Have you seen all of these?"

Clicking on the folder, there was a row full of them. Bai Xia's face burned.

"Just a few..."

"Which ones?"

Bai Xia's fingertips were shaking a little, "This, this, and this..."

Gu Sen clicked on one of them and saw the male and female protagonists kissing.

Bai Xia turned away in embarrassment.

It wasn't awkward at all when I was watching it alone before, but now that Gu Sen clicked on it, it was extremely embarrassing.

But Gu Sen was not embarrassed at all. He observed it as rigorously as if he were reading some serious literature.

Bai Xia quickly said, "You can have these..."

"Really? But copying is very slow." He smiled, "How about we watch something while copying. I have a few cartoon episodes here. Do you want to watch them together?"

"okay."

Suddenly the night alone was broken, like two good friends watching a movie together late at night.

Although Bai Xia was a little embarrassed, fortunately Gu Sen was very comfortable, which made Bai Xia gradually feel more at ease.

"What cartoon?"

"I don't know. I downloaded it from the Internet. It must be the same kind of movie, right? It's boring anyway. How about we watch it together?"

Bai Xia didn't feel sleepy at all, and now he wanted to watch something. He had never tried watching TV with others like this before.

"good."

Bai Xia originally wanted to listen to his headphones, but he didn't expect that Gu Sen had brought two pairs of headphones and had already put them on for him.

When I put it on, the sound quality was much better than his.

The music at the beginning is very beautiful, and people are attracted to it immediately.

But looking at Bai Xia, I felt something was wrong!

He seems to be that, that calcium! ! ! piece! ! ! ! !

Although it is a very beautiful cartoon, there is no doubt that it is two men! !

Yes, let's start kissing! !

The sound quality of the earphones is very good, and the indescribable sound is like gently emanating from the ears.

I got goosebumps all over my body.

The most frightening thing is that his illness actually improved again.

Two men.

cartoon.

He is like this! ! !

Over the years, there have been so many beautiful love books lying on my computer.