2.11 - Make money

Qi Sangyuan had seen Bai Xia working so hard to save money before, so he originally wanted to catch some fish or help others do some work to make money to supplement the family income.

But now he doesn't want to help Bai Xia earn a penny. It's best to find the money he hid in Bai Xia and spend it all lavishly!

Qi Sangyuan searched through the house, paying attention to several places where money could easily be hidden. Sometimes he would carefully look through it when Bai Xia wasn't paying attention. Unexpectedly, he didn't find the money, but instead found Bai Xia's book. The spell book was turned over.

The worn magic book is tucked inside the elementary school textbook, and you can still see crooked notes made on yellowed paper.

The words are really ugly.

That's so cute.

The magic book records Yang Gui's magic.

It turns out that Bai Xia licks his blood every month to strengthen this technique.

Each time it will make him more obedient, and after seven times he will be basically unable to resist the caster.

It's the third time now.

Qi Sangyuan felt about himself. Just like the records, his physical fitness became very strong, he was very strong when climbing trees and working, and even the world he saw was very clear at night.

Does Bai Xia want to restrain him?

He is not afraid of being restrained by Bai Xia at all. What he is afraid of is that this little heartless person will throw it away after he is done with it.

Maybe it's just for helping with work and marrying a wife, and has no other thoughts.

snort.

no way.

Qi Sangyuan would catch a few fish for Bai Xia every now and then. His skills were getting better and better, and he cooked them deliciously for Bai Xia.

Bai Xia initially said something to him and asked him to sell it, but the delicious fish completely shut him up and almost declared fish to be his favorite food.

He would look around eagerly every few days, hoping that Qi Sangyuan would catch him fish to eat.

Qi Sangyuan was not that indulging in him. Sometimes he would catch a few fish only after four or five days, sometimes six or seven days.

If Bai Xia had been nicer to him, he would have caught him two days earlier.

Bai Xia didn't use that technique either. He was so proud. If he forced Qi Sangyuan to catch fish for him, wouldn't it be obvious that he was greedy?

Qi Sangyuan is still working and cooking so honestly and listens to him in everything. It would be unreasonable for him to resort to magic tricks on such a trivial matter.

Qi Sangyuan lived happily, thinking that Bai Xia had not saved a penny, and that the two taels of silver hidden in the corner could not get him a wife.

Bai Xia has been talking sweetly these past two days. Qi Sangyuan's heart skipped a beat and he had already gone to the river to catch fish for him.

The river water in the mountains is very cold in autumn. Qi Sangyuan, who is in such good physical condition, couldn't help but shiver. His lips turned blue after soaking in the river for an hour. He sneezed when he went ashore to get dressed.

It took a while for his body to warm up, so he braided some grass ropes to carry the fish. On his way back, he went to the vegetable field to pick some ginger, garlic and onions, bundled a handful of green vegetables, and went home humming a tune.

He was thinking about how to make this meal so delicious that it would make Bai Xia salivate. Bai Xia would definitely say that he was awesome again. He estimated that Bai Xia would wash the dishes tonight, and maybe he could squat aside and watch. Help him with his laundry.

When sleeping on the bed, give him a little more quilt.

Then they would huddle against him to keep warm.

so cute.

Recently, Bai Xiayang has regained some of her complexion, and her whole body is whiter, tenderer and more translucent. She is so beautiful that people want to kiss her at any time.

But he didn't dare.

He could only fool Bai Xia overtly or covertly, telling him not to go out and to wear a robe when he went out.

He was afraid that Bai Xia would be seen by others.

Afraid of being coveted by others.

He wanted to hide the person even more. It would be best for Bai Xia to just make a few grass butterflies at home and read a few elementary school textbooks. Anyway, now that he has strong strength and can work quickly, he can do all Bai Xia's farm work by himself, and even return home. The home can also do laundry, cook and warm the bed.

Qi Sangyuan returned home happily while carrying the fish and humming a ditty.

When his hand touched the door, his body froze, and then he quickly ran into the yard.

The home smells wrong, and there are other people!

He hurried in and saw a tall man leaning outside the door.

The man lowered his head with a smile on his face, and Bai Xia was standing opposite him, raising his head and smiling happily.

The dog man said something that made Bai Xia smile brightly.

Fresh and beautiful like pearls shining in the dark night, like beautiful mountain spirits in the mountains and forests, her smile is so beautiful! Can make people faint!

When Bai Xia heard the footsteps, she turned around and waved to him with a smile, "I just happened to catch another fish! Go and cook the fish. Let Brother Xiao have a meal today!"

What a waste!

Qi Sangyuan shouted angrily: "I won't live anymore! You boiled me and offered sacrifices to heaven!"

Bai Xia was very confused and tugged on his clothes, "What's wrong with you? Xiao Ge specially bought me new clothes. I bought them at the county mall. Why are you so angry?"

Did you get deceived by buying clothes from a county mall?

I could buy the whole fucking mall!

Qi Sangyuan looked at Bai Xia fiercely, suddenly took Bai Xia's hand and walked out.

Bai Xia was pulled seven or eight steps without warning, "What are you doing? Where are you going? There are guests at home!"

What a bastard!

He wanted to roll up his sleeves and kill that bitch! Give him pig shit!

If he waits one more second, he will go under the knife!

I'm working so hard outside, and you're smiling at other men at home?

Did you even recruit people into your home?

but.

Bai Xia's hand was already struggling in his palm, and his heart was beating with anger, but he still forced himself to calm down.

After a while, he finally turned around, his beautiful phoenix eyes hanging down like a grievance, and said in a low voice, "I don't want to sell the fish to you to save money. I'm not familiar with the road, so tell me." How to sell it, Xia Xia, I want to make a lot of money for you to spend."

Then any future wife will be an imaginary enemy, but now the real enemy is right in front of you!

He has to compete with this guy who drives a tractor!

The first step is to make money!