8.16 - Go home

The king of Liang fled, and a large number of his troops rebelled following He Su.

He Suo devoured half of his troops.

Not only that, he also entrenched himself in Yangzhou and snatched Bai Xia away.

He Yan hugged Bai Xia and went directly back to Bai's house.

Qiaoer rushed over as soon as he entered the door.

Although the Bai family is peaceful these days, Qiao'er is almost dying of anxiety. The eldest young master was detained in Prince Liang's mansion. At that time, he followed Bai Xia to see Prince Liang. She was waiting outside the door, and the eldest young master went in alone. I met King Liang and never came out again.

King Liang also detained her for a while, and then released her to the Bai family.

People from Prince Liang's Mansion said, "Prince Liang has taken a liking to your young master. You can go home in peace and prepare for the eldest young master's marriage."

Qiao'er was extremely anxious, but she was very strict with her words. While helping Bai Xia take care of the house, she also paid attention to what was going on in Prince Liang's mansion.

People outside didn't know the movements of the eldest young master of the Bai family, not even the Bai family, and Mrs. Liu couldn't find out anything.

Suddenly, a large number of soldiers and horses were seen rushing into the Bai Mansion, which scared the Bai family to death.

Mrs. Liu was so frightened that she hid, but she was afraid that she would be randomly killed as someone unimportant, so she went out in fear.

In Mrs. Liu's eyes, Bai Xia is an extremely powerful person. The Liu family has become worse with each passing day when the Duke of Zhen is guarding it, but the Bai family is actually in a stable position.

Take this time as an example, all the merchants of all sizes in Yangzhou City were stripped to pieces, and all was well.

Who else has this ability? There is no one except Bai Xia.

Unexpectedly, a large number of soldiers and horses rushed out that night. Mrs. Liu thought it was going to be over, and even the Bai family could not escape.

She secretly hid aside and watched, waiting for the general to recruit her to pay. Unexpectedly, she saw a tall general holding a person in his arms and hurriedly entered the White Mansion.

The rest of the soldiers behaved honestly, just watching, not doing anything, and not robbing the Bai family's money.

But why does that general look so familiar?

Ms. Liu stepped forward and took a look.

Oh my god.

Isn't that He Sou?

He Xiu carried Bai Xia into the side room.

Qiaoer and other maids followed.

While Qiao'er hurriedly called for a doctor, she asked coldly and hostilely: "Why is it you? What's wrong with the young master?"

He Yan hugged Bai Xia in without saying a word.

He quickly asked someone to put on charcoal fire, add a few percent of fox fur, put his arms around the person on the bed, and warm the quilt.

Qiaoer stared at him, "Come down! The young master has divorced you. What have you been doing all these years? What are you doing now?"

He Xu kept the bed warm and didn't get off even when the doctor came.