6.14 - Bath

The white priestly robes had long been stained, and the sleeves and collar had been scratched in many places.

A large part of his sleeve was torn when he was escaping. He was too busy trying to survive before and didn't look at his clothes, but now it doesn't help. He didn't know what Yu Can was thinking. At the moment, he didn't mean to kill him. , I don't know if it will still be like this in a few days.

The sun has not set in the evening, and the heat on the surface has not subsided. Taking a bath now will not be so cold, but it will be even colder when the sun sets later.

I couldn't take a shower then.

But Yu Cangnai was always by his side and almost never let Bai Xia leave his sight. Even when Bai Xia went to relieve herself, he would still stare at her. Bai Xia felt very uncomfortable being stared at. After talking for a long time, Bai Xia almost I was about to cry before I asked him to look away.

But he just looked away. He was not far away from Bai Xia. Who knows if he looked at it.

If you want to take a shower now, of course you have to get his permission.

Otherwise he wouldn't even be able to get to the pool.

"I want to take a bath and go to the pool."

Bai Xia's tone didn't sound like there was any special meaning. Of course, Yu Can couldn't understand it, so she started to sniff him closer.

"I ran all night yesterday and I'm covered in stinky sweat. I need to take a shower and clean myself."

Bai Xia gestured with her hands, as if to tell Yu Can that she was dirty and needed to take a shower soon.

Yucan kept staring at Bai Xia.

I saw Bai Xia dancing beautifully and talking to him.

so cute.

I don't know what I'm doing, but it's just so cute.

He was in a very good mood, and held Bai Xia in his arms for a while. He wanted Bai Xia to gesture with her beautiful hands in his arms, say nice words, and reveal a more fragrant smell, so that he could feel this more intuitively. So cute that you can't put it down.

But Bai Xia stopped gesticulating in his arms and said something unhappily. Yu Can put her ear close to his lips, trying to understand the reason for his unhappiness.

But Bai Xia stopped talking again and struggled to get up from his arms.

The struggle is also a soft barbarian bit by bit with strength, so cute.

Yucan was afraid of hurting him, so she obediently let him get up, but the beautiful and cute little prey actually wanted to go to the dangerous pool.

This was not going to work. Yu Can quickly hugged Bai Xia back and squealed twice, seeming to tell him that it was very dangerous there and not a weak, cute and beautiful little prey could go there.

Bai Xia stared at him for a while, then finally hooked one of his fingers and pulled him to the edge of the pool.

Now Yucan finally followed Bai Xia happily.

He lowered his eyes and saw Bai Xia's slender, snow-white fingers hooking him. A small, flawless white finger, like beautiful white jade, was particularly conspicuous in his bronze hand.

He didn't know what it felt like.

It felt like my whole body was numb, and I couldn't wait to talk to him. It had to be in the same language as Bai Xia.

But when he opened his mouth, he could only moan a few words, making sounds like wild animals that Bai Xia didn't understand.

Suddenly he felt like he could say those words, but it was too difficult for him now.