3.19 - Wherever the moon is, the gods can protect our marriage (End)

Recently, the Dou Mansion bought cherries, a famous product of the Song Dynasty. Even if he was an emperor, he had rarely eaten these cherries. Because the relationship between the Song Dynasty and the Wei Kingdom was not good, he could not buy these cherries, so he could not pay tribute.

The red ones are sweet and sweet. When I bought them, Bai Xia ate them enthusiastically, but I ended up having a stomachache for several days.

Dou Xin took special care of him and asked him to eat less.

But Bai Xia was extremely greedy. He used to be an emperor and had everything he wanted. He had never been so controlled. After being depressed for several days, Dou Xin finally thought of a way to kill two birds with one stone.

It's not that you can't eat it, you just have to eat less, but it's difficult to eat.

On this day, I washed the cherries cleanly, picked out the most red and juicy fruits, put them on a plate, moved them to the big soft armchair, and took Bai Xia to the pavilion to eat.

Dou Xin said: "Although you are allowed to eat a little, it is difficult."

Bai Xia nodded repeatedly.

Dou Xin bit a cherry and held it to his mouth, signaling Bai Xia to eat it.

Bai Xia watched with wide eyes.

He didn't want to do this. Dou Xin was too shabby. Why did he eat like this? Isn't this what the emperor or the noble young master did to tease his concubine in the storybook?

Dou Xin had too many miscellaneous books, so Bai Xia read a lot of story novels when she had nothing to do. Dou Xin also had a lot of such erotic books hidden away, so he had actually read a lot.

Bai Xia also knew about some of Dou Xin's actions, which were to take advantage of him, but he was a prisoner of the Song Dynasty. Although these advantages were serious in the book, he was not in pain or pain, so he could accept them.

Mainly because Dou Xin provided him with delicious food and drink, Bai Xia didn't want to resist.

Bai Xia struggled for a while, swinging between dignity and cherry.

Finally gave in to the craving for food.

He paid special attention not to kiss Dou Xin on the lips when eating cherries, because he knew that this must be Dou Xin's purpose, and he could not let him succeed.

Dou Xin always used various methods to coax him into kissing, and used different tricks to get him to take the initiative. These days, Bai Xia has figured out his ways.

When Bai Xia went to eat, Dou Xin deliberately made things difficult for him. He had practiced martial arts and was agile. As long as he hid from Bai Xia, Bai Xia would definitely not be able to eat it.

At first, Bai Xia thought about not kissing her on the mouth, but in the end he just chased the fruit to eat it. He concentrated on seizing the time and didn't pay attention to anything when biting. After a while, he kissed her on the mouth again.

Bai Xia was already sweating all over her body as she chased after her. She smelled fragrant and her face was flushed. She was more beautiful and delicious than the cherries.

Dou Xin stared at it blankly, forgetting the original purpose, and quickly bit another one.

After Bai Xia chased him two or three times, he let Bai Xia eat it and kissed him on purpose.

Bai Xia bit into the cherry and ate it, her lips were moist and dyed bright red by the bright red juice of the cherry, like the brightest stroke of a beautiful ink painting, as beautiful as a fairy living in a human mansion.