4.10 - Sleep

Bai Xia fell asleep on Mo Wuhen's bed for no apparent reason.

Mo Wuhen's bed was hard and crowded, and the quilt was extremely thin. Bai Xia couldn't sleep at all despite tossing and turning.

"do not move."

Mo Wuhen said coldly, Bai Xia's movement became a little quieter, but she was still making little rustling movements. Moving like this, Mo Wuhen was completely unable to smoothly blend the yang energy in her veins with him.

He frowned and held down Bai Xia's wrist, his tone cold and fierce, "If you move again, I'll tie you up and tie you to the bed."

With such a slender wrist, Mo Wuhen could hold him down with one hand and pin it on his head to prevent him from moving.

Bai Xia's slender, white fingers trembled, and she struggled slightly in Mo Wuhen's hand twice before giving up.

He looked very sad, "I don't want to sleep with you."

Why did he sleep on such a crowded and hard bed? How did Mo Wuhen sleep on such a big bed?

And making these strange requests, what does it sound like for two grown men to sleep together?

Mo Wuhen's attitude was very tough this time: "No, this is the only thing you have to do, and I can tolerate your other petty behavior."

Bai Xia saw that he was speaking so absolutely, knowing that there was no room for maneuver, so she could only settle for the next best thing, "Then can you go to my room? My bed is soft, big and comfortable, and it is barely suitable for two people to sleep in." ."

After a while, Bai Xia finally slept on his soft bed. The feeling was completely different from that of Mo Wuhen's bed. Compared to this place, it was like heaven to him.

He snuggled into the soft quilt and almost fell asleep with his head down. After a while, he felt another big warm source of heat around him. Once the heat came over, he felt even more comfortable, as if his limbs were all warm. He couldn't think of anything else. , just wanted to lie down comfortably, and soon fell into a deeper sleep.

Bai Xia wrapped herself in the quilt, wrapping it tightly without leaving any quilt for Mo Wuhen. After a while, she breathed deeply and fell into a deep sleep.

Mo Wuhen waited quietly, and when he saw that he was really asleep, he thought to himself that it would be better if he fell asleep, lest the moving around would affect the integration of Qi and meridians.

You can't say it to him yet, but his eyes turn red when he says it.

He gently peeled off Bai Xia's quilt, fearing to wake him up. He moved very gently.

Bai Xia's room smells good, and her bed smells even better. It's fragrant and soft. She doesn't know what she ate when she was growing up, and why it smells so good.

The smell of white summer fills my nose.

As soon as the quilt was lifted, the breath seemed to penetrate into every blowhole of his body, and something was wrong all over his body.

Mo Mo Wuhen opened the quilt and got in immediately.

It's really as soft as Bai Xia said.

It's fragrant, soft, and incredibly comfortable.

He was extremely afraid of heat, but with Bai Xia under the quilt, it seemed that his world had immediately changed to a normal climate. Even if he was covered with a thick, soft quilt, he was not hot and was extremely comfortable.

He scooped up Bai Xia gently and held her in his arms.

So soft.

It smells good too.