6.4 - White flowers

Yucan understands very well.

If you can't take it off for three days, doesn't it mean you have to be in the same room with him, or even sleep on the same bed?

Born so cold and beautiful.

I didn't expect this to happen.

There are quite a lot of tricks.

Not saying anything directly, but doing it is quite straightforward.

No, of course it can't be considered straightforward. After all, he didn't say anything directly, he just tied it with a thin rope.

Or red rope.

He was ordered not to take it off.

Although he is now in good health and the red rope is very thin, it is tied into a tight knot and it is difficult to untie it at first glance.

Furthermore, this is the territory of the little priest, and if he dares to resist, there will definitely be serious consequences.

Otherwise, why would he feel that all his strength was suppressed in this tower? The little priest is a very powerful Gu Master. He must have many tricks, and he is still showing them off. It would be terrible if they were used on him.

Although Yucan wanted to escape, she still had no choice but to dare not take off the red rope. She was forced to live in the same room with the little priest.

The beautiful priest talks little.

After saying this, he stopped talking.

He looked cold and didn't ask anyone to do anything. He just tied a red string and went to raise his flowers quietly.

Walking around a corridor from the large main hall, you truly entered the priest's bedroom.

There is a pot of beautiful white flowers placed in front of the bedroom window.

Yucan had never seen such a flower before.

Growing up in the black soil, it was like the moonlight was absorbed into the soil.

Not only the flowers, but also the leaves and stems are white. A pure white plant does not look like a human thing.

Absorbing nourishment under the moonlight, it seems to still be glowing,

Both are beautiful.

And very dangerous.

Yu Can remembered that the first time she saw the little priest, he was standing on the altar holding such a flower, lightly lighting it and sprinkling it with something, while the people in the audience knelt down and worshiped devoutly.

Like gods showering blessings on all living beings.

Yucan felt that the flower was dangerous and so beautiful that he was enchanting, but there seemed to be some powerful force that was repelling and suppressing him, making him afraid to step forward.

Bai Xia tilted her head slightly: "What are you doing so close?"

Yucan's face suddenly became hot.

What words were said?

You obviously asked me not to take off the red rope, so why did I follow you?

He lowered his head and glanced at the red rope on his wrist. The red rope was tied in such a tight knot, did he still need to untie it?

He took another look and found that the red rope was missing?

The red on the wrist was still there. If you look closely, it was a faint red shadow, as if it was dazzling. He touched it again and again.