7.14 - Bus

Shan Yao's face became extremely cold for a moment.

He knocked twice on Qi Zhiyang's door, "The bus is about to leave!"

Such a loud sound could definitely be heard in the toilet. Soon the sound of water came from the toilet, and Qi Zhi came out after a while.

He looked unhappy and stared at Shan Yao with an extremely cold look.

Shan Yao pursed his lips and stared at him, and finally turned back to talk to Bai Xia, "You want to go to the national competition, right?"

Bai Xia was frightened by his aura early in the morning. Not only Bai Xia, but also other team members almost didn't dare to come close. Shan Yao was in a very bad mood to the naked eye.

It's like he has a knife in his hand and wants to kill someone quickly,

He doesn't act like this normally, and he doesn't act like this even when he loses the game.

Usually he doesn't talk much.

A frown at most.

Unlike now, it would scare people to death.

Bai Xia stood aside obediently, not daring to move, for fear that Shan Yao would be unhappy because he followed Qi Zhiyang to the national competition, or that Qi Zhiyang would be scolded.

Shan Yao is like a strict dean who comes to catch unruly boys doing bad things with murderous intent, just like the boys in the school who drop in, or the male students who take in outsiders are discovered by the teacher, and there is a risk of facing punishment. .

All in all it was very scary.

Now Shan Yao is still asking him.

"Yes, I begged Brother Qi to take me with him. I wanted to play and ride in the car..." Bai Xia stammered in fright, "Shan Shen, I'll leave right away. I'll go in and get a bag!"

As if he was afraid that Qi Zhiyang would be scolded, he took all the responsibility on himself, but he didn't know what Shan Yao was angry about.

Bai Xia actually slept in Qi Zhiyang's room last night.

The dormitory has a single bed and no sofa, so Bai Xia and Qi Zhiyang must be sleeping on the same bed.

Qi Zhiyang hid in the toilet for more than half an hour early in the morning, and at this moment, his eyes were staring at him like a wolf cub.

What else could it be?

And last night, Bai Xia slept on Qi Zhiyang's bed unconsciously all night.

Bai Xia seems to be well-behaved and easy to deceive, simple and ignorant of the dangers of the world. She must be sleeping soundly.

The wolf-like man beside him might have done something in the dark night!

Did you stay in the bathroom for so long so early in the morning, thinking about Bai Xia or silently reciting Bai Xia's name, or doing perverted things?

What is Qi Zhiyang's look like? As if he regards Bai Xia as his.

They met while playing games online. They moved very quickly and already made an appointment to meet. Shan Yao didn't know how long they had known each other, but Qi Zhiyang's behavior was very bad.

Even this time, Bai Xia was brought with her in the name of the national competition.

What does this look like?

Angel Wings can bring family members.

Most family members are lovers, as if by default, he brought Bai Xia with him this time, almost to convey a message to the Angel Wings teammates.