6.12 - kiss

The Gu insects surrounding the big tree immediately retreated in all directions, including the few large Gu insects hiding in the dark that were about to move.

The smell of a lot of poisonous insects disappears.

Bai Xia was placed on the thick trunk of this ancient tree. The moment she was placed on it, she could clearly see the person coming.

At first glance, Bai Xia didn't even recognize it, but upon closer inspection, she saw that it was Yu Can.

Yucan's appearance has undergone a huge change.

His hair, which had hints of black before, was now completely grey-blue.

His skin turned bronze, there were white lines like scales on his face, his eyes were piercing red, and there was the sound of a beast in his throat and nose.

This is a state that is completely irrational and inhumane. Bai Xia has practiced so many Gu and knows this state very well.

Yucan had no sense at all at this moment. Apart from being still in human form, he was no longer any different from a beast.

Just like that kind of black panther, he might not understand Bai Xia's words.

Even if he understands, what can he do? Without the control of the sharp Gu, Yucan doesn't know what kind of monster he has become. He is attracted by his scent like other big Gus. Even if he is spared his life, he will Torture him until he becomes inhuman.

Beasts have no reason at all. For them, Bai Xia is just food. The difference is whether they eat it all at once or eat it slowly.

Bai Xia carefully observed Yucan's mouth.

Fans have grown inside. Although they are not as long as those of wild beasts, they are very sharp and slightly larger than Bai Xia's previous tiny fangs. Opening the mouth is very intimidating.

He sucked so much of his blood, is it always time to pay it back?

When Bai Xia came out of the tower, she actually had the intention of saving her life even if she died.

It was exactly the same as when he was ten years old. At that time, he also thought that even if he died, he would protect the village.

This seems to be a mission that has been on his shoulders since he was born.

It is his meaning in this world.

This time the plague was caused by him. As long as he stayed away from the village, the plague would be over.

The further away the better.

But at this moment, with the knife hanging on his neck, he still had the extravagant desire to survive.

He is still so young.

I don't want to die, I don't want to feel pain.

He didn't dare to move, waiting for Yu Can's next move.

The book says that it is best not to move when you encounter a wild beast, because if you run away, you will be killed instantly. If you don't move, the well-fed beast may slowly lose interest in its prey.

After being frightened by the black panther, his body had not yet recovered, and at this moment he had to face Yu Can again.

Yucan, like the black panther, was sniffing Bai Xia's scent almost inch by inch, as if confirming something.

He sniffed very carefully, and Bai Xia didn't even dare to take a big breath, and finally stayed on Bai Xia's jaw for a long time. He probably smelled the smell of other beasts, and let out a threatening growl from his mouth.