10.3 - Billon

When Bilen was 16 years old, he suffered a collision, suffered a bloody head and lost his previous memory. He made a living by hunting in a border forest.

He did not live alone and hunt from the beginning. He also lived in a village for a period of time, but the supposedly simple villagers showed an evil side. They even deceived him and gave him to the city lord's daughter as a plaything.

The city lord's daughter is lustful and bloodthirsty, and she often plays with her male pets until they are completely naked, with arms and legs missing.

Quite cruel.

Biron was carried over in a sack, and many guards were there before he was released in front of the woman.

The first thing that comes out is killing people.

He killed the woman and escaped, and all the others he chased died.

He originally wanted to kill everyone in the village, but his head suddenly hurt violently, and there was some force restraining his behavior.

And kept telling him that he was committing a crime and doing bad things.

Biron couldn't understand why his actions were bad, and he even felt that he was punishing evil people.

The city lord's family was notorious for bullying men and women, and the people complained. They would also turn common people into slaves for the amusement of the nobles.

Wasn't he saving people from dire straits by killing them?

And those villagers, he once saved them.

He woke up in a daze and heard someone calling for help in the distance. It turned out that the bandits were killing people, setting fire to rob the village. He endured his physical discomfort to save the villagers, and in order to resist the bandits, he also helped the villagers build a defensive wall.

He was very strong and could get two wages each time. He rented a small house in the village and did odd jobs in the village every day to make ends meet.

Be safe and sound.

He thought that the villagers were very enthusiastic towards him and that they were kind-hearted, but he did not expect to turn around and sell him.

Got a lot of money.

Said he was a slave.

Shouldn't one be killed to repay kindness with hatred?

But the power that restrained him continued, and he could not disobey it.

So he turned away from the crowd and hunted alone in the forest for a living.

He is born with supernatural powers and is very fast. He can attack anything as a weapon, and he can even tear a leopard apart with his bare hands.

Everything in the forest is his prey, and his daily life is to hunt, eat, and sleep.

Or sit on the tallest tree on the border, look at the country on the other side, and observe the changes in the country on the other side.

He didn't know the meaning of his move. He often did this, maybe he was thinking about life, maybe he was looking at the scenery.

After living in the forest for nearly two years, one day he suddenly fell into a coma for no apparent reason. When he woke up, he was already in the Rose Manor.

He was put into gorgeous clothes, fed with drugs that made him lose his fighting ability, and was transported to Glenelg in a daze. The slaves who were transported with him said that they were going to be sold to a playboy and romantic aristocrat.