8.8 - Acting

He Sui entered the room and saw Bai Xia sitting on the couch, still asleep, surrounded by a burning charcoal fire.

Bai Xia took the account book and looked at it carefully under the lamp.

He brought a basin of hot water outside to soak his feet.

Bai Xia originally just liked to soak his feet and didn't need anyone to wash them, but He Su didn't know if he didn't understand and always liked to wash his feet.

Squatting in front of him, with one knee down, like a loyal guard.

Bai Xia's lamp reflected half of his profile. His tall nose and sharp mandible showed a cold and ascetic temperament, but his gently lowered eyes were very gentle.

Staring at Bai Xia's white jade-like feet, she held a soft towel with her fingers and wiped the beautiful feet bit by bit.

Put in the water, it seems to be transparent. The water appears translucent golden yellow under the candlelight. Those feet are really beautiful.

Like a precious treasure sealed in glass.

The toes were round and white, and the nails were neatly manicured. His hands touched them lightly, as if they were touching delicate tofu.

After a good wash, he put a basin of warm water in. After soaking in it for a while, he dried it carefully with a dry cloth and put the warm socks on him.

Bai Xia shrank inside, and He Xu covered him with the blanket. The blanket had been baked by the fire in advance, and the cover was also warm.

I soaked my feet again, which kept them warm for a while.

After doing everything, He Su went to get a bucket of hot water and took a bath himself.

When he came back, he saw Bai Xia still looking at the account book, so he said, "Be careful and go to sleep."

Bai Xia's energy has been exhausted to the limit, and he can't see anything more. He just listens to He Su and goes to bed to sleep.

Seeing Bai Xia put down his notebook obediently, He Xiu got into bed first and helped him warm the bed.

His body was hot, and the bed was warm in a short time.

When Bai Xia came over, it was warm when she got into the bed.

He Yan hugged Bai Xia inside and protected him while sleeping outside.

Bai Xia slept well since He Nao warmed Bai Xia's bed.

It was basically stained on the pillow, and my consciousness began to blur.

He Su put down the curtains, extinguished the lamp in front of the bed, and looked at Bai Xia in the dark tent.

Bai Xia didn't pay much attention to him these days, and mostly talked to Liu Shengyan.

Bai Xia's cousin is really annoying. He is like a dog-skin plaster. He shamelessly keeps coming over to get food. He is like a slut and always looks at Bai Xia.

He was obviously the concubine's nephew, but he said he was Bai Xia's cousin, and even called Bai Xia's nickname "Xia Xia".

He Sui didn't know anything before, and thought that Liu and Bai Xia had a good relationship. Liu said that she could make things happen, but in fact she was not good to Bai Xia.

After so many days, he finally saw it clearly.

He was actually the man-wife brought in by Mrs. Liu to cause trouble for Bai Xia.

If it weren't for him, Bai Xia would have married a noble girl from Beijing.

Qiaoer was right, he was of no use at all and couldn't help Bai Xia do anything.