4.22 - Dominate the martial arts world (End)

The development of things was unexpected.

Several men were still thinking about how to hack Ning Shuang to death, but Bai Xia had already jumped to the point of marrying Ning Shuang.

"no!!"

Yinxiang was now standing on the same front as Wei Wanqian and others, and they all made a sound of rejection.

Ning Shuang's low eyebrows looked like a little daughter-in-law, "Ning is not talented. He is ranked seventh in the list of martial arts masters in the world, but his martial arts has been improving. Maybe he is already a few now. His reputation is very good on weekdays. It is also a matter of chivalry and righteousness. He is pure and clean and has never had any messy relations with others. There is a blood feud on his father's death. Now the Ning family and the Sword Sect are inherited by Ning. The family has some small money and drives "Ning" The conditions at Wanji's Bank are very average. Now that I have lived in Wanjimen for a while, my horizons have been opened by the power of Wanjimen and the heroism of the leader. If the leader shows mercy..."

Yinxiang, Wei Wanqian and others will be disgusted to death by him!

Can you please speak nicely?

He looked very humble. When he spoke, he not only mentioned his martial arts skills, but also his family affairs and showed off his status in the world. He had inherited the family business and had a small amount of money at home!

Pooh.

Ning's Bank is a big bank that is famous all over the world for being extremely wealthy, but this one still has a small amount of money and average conditions? Was your horizons opened by Wanjimen?

It looks like you are relying on our beautiful little leader!

Yin Xiang sneered coldly, trying to suppress his arrogance, "The Sword Control Sect is far behind our Hehuan Sect."

Bai Xia frowned, what's going on with Yinxiang? How could he lose face to others? Good at being a human being.

Ning Shuang said modestly: "Although it is far behind the Hehuan Sect of the Yin Sect, the disciples in the sect are also practicing martial arts honestly and diligently. They don't have any messy relationships with others, so they can be considered clean." Without causing trouble, Ning is also committed to promoting the Sword Sect, hoping that one day his status in the world will be on an equal footing with that of Master Yin's Hehuan Sect."

Bai Xia nodded with satisfaction. The Sword Controlling Sect is a well-known sect in the world. Although it is not as flamboyant as the Hehuan Sect, it is not bad. Yinxiang looked down on the Sword Controlling Sect and belittled it so much, but Ning Shuang answered very clearly. Modesty, as expected, means keeping a low profile, doing few things, and being generous.

In comparison, Yinxiang is like a busybody. Not only is he arrogant, cold, and arrogant, but he also wants to make him look bad when he comes to their Wanji Sect. He deliberately shows off his power to show off, and even asks his henchmen to pick him up early in the morning. Satisfied, she insisted on calling him out of bed, and even spread his privacy everywhere.

Now it's better, everyone knows that he and Ning Shuang have an unclear relationship, so they can only marry Ning Shuang.

Bai Xia's father, Bai Wentian, told him since he was a child that men can be ugly, bad, sinister, and cunning, but they must be responsible and responsible, otherwise they are not worthy of being men. There are many sanctimonious hypocrites who abandon their wives and children to spoil their concubines. Although we are a demonic sect, we do not look down on such people at all. Men must not only be responsible, but also be dedicated.