3.8 - Cuju

*蹴鞠 (Cuju or Ts'u-chü ) is an ancient Chinese ball game that is the earliest known recorded game similar to football. (en.wikipedia.org)

..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__

After Aguang was released from prison, he always felt that something was wrong.

The most obvious point is that Dou Xin in the same courtyard not only changed to a larger room, but was also often summoned by His Majesty.

"General Mighty, Your Majesty has sent you a message to hurry up."

Sometimes it was in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes in the middle of the night. Every time, there would be the sound of rummaging through boxes and cabinets, and the sound of rushing water. The slave seemed to be in a hurry. I took a shower, washed myself, and then hurried to see His Majesty.

A Guang would quickly follow to see what was going on, but it seemed to be nothing, just playing some kiddie tricks as usual.

There is another change.

In the past, His Majesty did not participate in strenuous sports games due to physical reasons, but now he participates in the games with great interest.

What is most relevant to him is.

His Majesty has not summoned him for treatment for a long time, and there is no sign of illness.

A Guang even suspected that His Majesty had a fever and even the hidden illness was cured.

In the past, he was different from these guards, slaves, and male favorites. He only had to protect Bai Xia, but now he was sometimes called to participate in games.

It was another day of playing Cuju, and A Guang was called onto the field. To his great surprise, the favored fourth prince was also there.

He is usually cold and cold, like a flower on the mountain, but he is different from other people. He is very favored by His Majesty, and His Majesty usually does not allow him to play these games.

But recently it was said that there was a harem Cuju competition. Li Chaoyan was one of the male favorites in the harem, so of course he wanted to participate.

Bai Xia's harem was not as exaggerated as it was rumored to be. There were three thousand beauties in the harem, and there were hordes of male favorites. In fact, there was not even one concubine, and there were only dozens of male favorites. Aguang killed a few more, and according to Cuju's rules In terms of standard specifications, these male favorites are not enough to play Cuju.

Bai Xia does have a dark history of robbing civilian men. There are several children of officials and small families, or talented people with great reputations, sometimes because of their good reputation, sometimes because of their talent. It would be better if they have both talent and appearance, as they are good-looking. I can also help him review memorials.

Huahua was responsible for picking up the balls outside the court. There happened to be one person missing, so His Majesty asked him to fill in for the game.

Aguang felt something was wrong when he came on the court. Dou Xin in the courtyard could also fill in as a backup, so why did he have to come on the court?

Aguang couldn't see, and the Cuju arena was very noisy and noisy. Because he was afraid of being hit by the ball accidentally, Bai Xia's audience was far away, and his ears couldn't hear what Bai Xia was doing there.

Li Chaoyan frowned and glanced at Bai Xia several times.

The thin curtains were lowered, and the palace people were far away. Although you could clearly see the events outside from the inside, you didn't know what was going on inside from the outside.