4.6 - Injured

When Bai Xia saw it, it was Ning Shuang, and she quickly shouted excitedly: "Brother Ning, you are here!"

As soon as Ning Shuang came, Bai Xia woke up.

Yinxiang said that he would absorb energy from him, but just now he also mentioned a condition for making a furnace cauldron, which was not a good thing at first glance.

Yinxiang held him hostage all the way and manipulated him at every turn. He was full of danger and was good at deceiving people.

Pretending to be a girl, tricking him into being dizzy and making him sit still like a fool, this guy must have laughed out loud in his heart!

My father said that the things given away for free were definitely not good things. He was not so dizzy now, so he made a quick judgment.

Ning Shuang is better, silly, I don't know who he is yet, and I feel no pressure when I smoke it.

The most important thing is that I feel very comfortable around him. He has a very yin constitution and was very prone to getting sick when he was a child, so Bai Wenzi always took him to bask in the sun. Now when he is around Ning Shuang, he is in good health even if he doesn't bask in the sun.

When Yinxiang heard this, he said, 'Brother Ning'? The cry was so sweet.

She was still in his arms, and her eyes lit up when she saw Ning Shuang. The energy was so strong that she pressed herself into his arms and leaned in the direction of Ning Shuang, as if she could hug Ning Shuang when she came out of his arms. As if on it.

What a heartless person.

Just now, she was obsessed with absorbing his power, but now that the wild man has arrived, she has changed her mind again.

Just shouting at him was so sweet, he had to coax people into calling him "Brother Xiang" a hundred times.

But now.

First we have to deal with the hypocrite Ning Shuang.

Ranked seventh in the martial arts master list, he is already the top master in the world. Although Yinxiang is two places higher than him, the duel between masters changes rapidly, and he can die under Ning Shuang's sword if he is not careful.

Yinxiang put Bai Xia aside and concentrated on fighting with Ning Shuang.

The silver ring on his body was a top-notch weapon. When the silver bell rang, it was facing Ning Shuang's sword energy, and they fought for hundreds of rounds in an instant. The temple could collapse in an instant when the internal forces of the two collided.

Fortunately, everyone took Bai Xia into consideration and went to the flat ground outside to fight.

Bai Xia stood at the door and stared dumbfounded. He was almost obsessed with martial arts. The fifth and seventh best masters on the rankings competed in life and death. He could watch them intoxicatedly.

Yin Xiang was higher after all, but Ning Shuang had been injured by his internal force, and a trace of blood flowed from the corner of her mouth.

But Ning Shuang was tenacious and unyielding, even though she had suffered internal injuries, she still struggled with Yin Shuang.

Yin Shuang is not good at long-term fighting, nor is he suitable for close combat. His internal energy is consumed very quickly. Ning Shuang is mentally determined and cannot move his Yin Bell Phantom Sound at all. If the fight continues for a long time, his internal energy will be exhausted.

Ning Shuang was knocked to the ground several times and had vomited several mouthfuls of blood.

Unexpectedly, he stood up again.