9.17 - Serve

"What did you say?"

Su Cheng's eyes were wide open, looking in disbelief.

He seemed to be suffocating.

"I said............"

"Don't say it!" Su Cheng hugged Bai Xia tightly, and kissed Bai Xia's lips, not letting Bai Xia speak clearly, as if he had never heard such terrible words before, "I must have done something wrong. , Xia Xia, will you give me a chance to change?"

His eyelashes were long, and he looked at Bai Xia with a pitiful look. Once Bai Xia wanted to speak, he kissed her again.

After repeating it several times, Bai Xia didn't let him go until he seemed to never mention the incident again.

Bai Xia said: "I want to go back."

It was now five o'clock in the afternoon. Su Cheng said: "Xia Xia always went back after eating before. Why did she go back so early this time?"

Are you leaving him now?

"Something happened." Bai Xia said and started to pack the books.

If this continues, Bai Xia feels that Su Cheng may become bad.

If Su Cheng chose the same school as him, he would have killed Su Cheng.

But now Su Cheng can't calm down at all, and obviously doesn't agree to break up.

When I get home later, send him a WeChat message.

He said on WeChat that it was not such a procrastination.

It's a matter of time anyway, so it's better to stop the loss in time.

Su Cheng couldn't calm down at all. He stopped Bai Xia from packing the books and closed the door to prevent him from leaving.

"If you leave, you won't come back!"

It was the first time he spoke to Bai Xia so loudly.

Su Cheng's eyes were red, and he lowered his voice and said softly, with a little pleading, "Don't be so cruel, okay, Xia Xia... let's calm down, everything can be discussed."

Bai Xia didn't seem to hear what he said. Her voice was not loud and she whispered, "I just want to go back."

"I don't allow it."

With a click, the door was locked. Su Cheng was very strong and forcefully took off Bai Xia's schoolbag, hugged Bai Xia tightly and sat on the chair, "...you are not allowed to leave."

The wrists of Bai Xia's hands were tightly wrapped around him. Bai Xia was hurt by him, and she said a little uncomfortable: "What are you doing!"

Su Cheng said: "You liked me first, you can't do this!" He seemed to be afraid of scaring Bai Xia, so he suppressed his voice and forced himself to calm down, looking a little aggrieved, "You seduced me first... ..." His long eyelashes were drooping, fluffy, and his eye circles were red, "I like you so much and love you so much, you can't let me go."

Bai Xia's face turned red, "When did I seduce you? Don't talk nonsense!"

Su Cheng's voice was very soft and hoarse, "Your existence is to seduce me. I can't help myself. You can't leave me."

As he said this, he picked up Bai Xia and opened the study door and went to the master bedroom.

He locked the door of the master bedroom, put Bai Xia on the bed, and looked at Bai Xia from top to bottom.

His eyes were narrow and beautiful, as intense as ink, and it penetrated people after looking at them for a long time.

"Xia Xia, just spend this summer vacation at my house and not go anywhere, okay?"