2.14 - Bump into

Wang Xiao first heard a loud clattering of corn stalks, and Bai Xia's movement was quite loud, but after a while it was just the usual wind sound, and there was no special sound anymore.

He thought that Bai Xia ran too fast, and maybe if he chased him, he might scare him. He must be harvesting corn quietly at the moment.

Wang Xiao didn't expect Bai Xia to help him harvest much corn. He only asked him to come here this time to give Bai Xia some corn to eat, and to mention some things about helping him plant cash crops, so as to prevent him from getting confused by the guy named Qi.

He stopped for a while and then felt something was wrong. Bai Xia's place was too quiet. If he listened carefully, there seemed to be a small sound of running water.

Wang Xiao put down what he was doing and walked in the direction Bai Xia just walked.

The cornfield was dense and thick, and Bai Xia was already in the very deep center. There was a slightly wider crack in the corn stalks where Bai Xia passed by. Wang Xiao's hand pushed aside the corn stalks and walked in step by step, as if it was densely packed. Like the hills, one after another blocks the view.

Suddenly, a spacious and bright space emerged from the thinner corn stalks. His hand passed through it and moved to the side.

The heart suddenly beats faster.

Bai Xia was half-kneeling on the ground, covering the ground with his thick black robe, holding it with his body, covering the spouting automatic sprinkler.

Without the cover of the black robe, his slender and frail body was exposed to the sunset.

He was wearing a thin white long-sleeved shirt, and the water from the sprinkler drenched him like a heavy rain. Transparent water droplets dripped from his half-length black hair, sticking to his fair skin like thick ink. , at first glance, it is so beautiful and gorgeous that it can give goosebumps all over your body.

He was so pitiful.

There are so few clothes, and the tender snow-white skin can be seen when wet. The little face is as white as snow, and it looks very cold at first glance.

When he saw Wang Xiao coming, he showed a panicked expression, as if he had done something terrible and was discovered.

Wang Xiao quickly went to turn off the sprinkler.

In order not to get wet on people, the switch was in the corn bushes a little further away. Bai Xia was not familiar with Wang Xiao's cornfield and had never seen this thing before, so of course she didn't know.

Wang Xiao quickly came to Bai Xia and coaxed him softly, "Are you okay? Are you scared? It's an automatic sprinkler. Are you getting wet? Go back and change clothes quickly."

Bai Xia said anxiously, "I accidentally bumped into it. I'm usually very good at work and won't bump into these things!"

As if he was afraid that Wang Xiao would be blamed.

Wang Xiao took off his gloves and wiped the water on his forehead very gently, "Don't be afraid, I won't blame you. I know you work quickly. This is just a sprinkler. The key is that you are wet. Is it cold?"

Bai Xia may have thought that he had gotten into some big trouble, and thought that if he couldn't work well, Wang Xiao would not help him make money. It seemed that getting wet was nothing in his eyes, and that Wang Xiao's recognition of him was important. He was afraid that Wang Xiao would His abilities were questioned.

Bai Xia was finally relieved when he heard what he said. He smiled and said, "It's okay. I'll help you harvest the corn later. Brother Xiao, go and do your work. I'll clean up here."