7.6 - Face base

Qi Zhiyang rushed out of the dormitory in the middle of the night, and met Ah Liu who came out to the living room to look for water.

Ah Liu was frightened by his impatience.

"What's wrong, Azhi? What's the emergency?"

He looked anxious, but not in a bad way. There was a happy smile on his face, as if he couldn't wait to do something.

She put on her best clothes, styled her hair, sprayed a light perfume on her body, chewed gum and met him face to face, and then all she could see was his back.

I'm so anxious, for fear of delaying even a minute.

Ah Liu yawned, "What's going on? It's like I want to see my girlfriend."

This level of equipment is a must for meeting your girlfriend.

Midnight.

Ah Liu thought of the sad thing again and opened WeChat. Xia Xia still didn't reply to his message.

Shouldn't he have been forgotten?

Qi Zhiyang roughly knew where Bai Xia lived. His memory had been outstanding since he was a child, and he could quickly figure out where Bai Xia was, even within a radius of 1.5 kilometers.

"Xia Xia, what are the characteristics of your door?"

After sending the message, it took a while to get a response. He found it quickly, and there was no traffic jam in the middle of the night. He quickly arrived at Bai Xia's downstairs and almost determined which floor Bai Xia was on.

But he didn't tell Bai Xia immediately that he had arrived. Instead, he opened the mirror and took a look.

This, this is a face-to-face interview, right?

So nervous.

Xia Xia is upstairs.

I don't know if I came here in the middle of the night and became ugly because of staying up late.

Qi Zhiyang is a school boy in high school and college. For many years, he has been full of confidence, good-looking and willful, and doesn't dress up at all. Today he dressed up well and felt that he couldn't do anything.

So I dug out the discussions about his legend and appearance over the years, and saw the photos that were posted on the Internet not long ago. I was all praised again, and it was only then that I regained some confidence and felt relieved.

............

Bai Xia hesitated in the room for about ten minutes and received another message from Qi Zhiyang.

"Which floor is Xia Xia on? How about I go up to pick you up?"

Well.

Why is it so strange.

Not long after he made the call, seven sheep came to his door.

I have to go upstairs to pick him up.

Could it be that he wanted to come up and beat him up?

If there is too much fighting, the irritable female neighbor may come out and beat him together.

Bai Xia has not been good at fighting since she was a child and cannot beat others at all.

Still, let's go down.

The outside is spacious. If you want to beat him, you can run to the mutton noodle restaurant next door for help. He often goes there to eat noodles. The boss knows him and will probably help him.