10.19 - Please love me, my god (End)

Hughes was surprised when he got the news.

He almost stood up, extremely excited, staring at Bai Xia, "Say it again!"

Bai Xia said firmly, "I will go with Paris."

The young emperor's golden eyes stared at him, "The rules of the Shengya family are stricter than those of the imperial palace. It's not like you haven't been insulted there. It's so far away from the imperial palace that you will have nowhere to go if you want to complain! And! I am the one connected by blood with you. How much I tolerate you, love you, and forgive you for such a serious crime. No emperor in the world can do this to me! Tell me, why?"

Bai Xia laughed softly, "Because I fell in love with Paris."

"Bullshit! Wake up Xia Xia! Have you forgotten why Payne treated you back then? The Shengya family is full of fool-like holy fathers. You will suffer a lot if you follow these men!"

Bai Xia said: "What if you return Greer to me and let me go back?"

The emperor's golden eyes narrowed slightly, "Xia Xia, you need to be more clear-headed. What bargaining chips do you use to negotiate terms with me? The choice I give you is the forgiveness I give you because of my kindness, not your chips. I just let you Choose more rationally. Greer, don't even think about it, you have made such a big mistake, be honest!"

Bai Xia stopped talking again. His Majesty, a young and intelligent man, took in Bai Xia who returned from the East and raised him when he was young. Bai Xia's greatest skill was that he didn't talk or eat, and no one could do anything to him. His smart Majesty couldn't think of a good way, maybe because he was raised too squeamish and given endless pampering, until he grew up, he couldn't find a way to deal with him.

He didn't want Bai Xia to die, nor did he want to hurt him, but he had to keep Greer in his hands. This was the right of an emperor.

Moreover, he hated Moonlight Castle extremely.

He didn't want Bai Xia to be in that place.

That castle was full of ominousness and sin.

It is the place of his birth.

He wanted Bai Xia to stay in the palace obediently.

He had no intention of giving Bai Xia to Paris.

It's just a big cake for Paris. The important thing is to let him bring people back.

Payne was treated in the same way back then.

The holy father of the Shengya family is very easy to deceive.

He asked people to take Bai Xia down and lock him in the palace, prohibiting anyone from visiting him.

On the other hand, he wrote a letter and sent it to the Shengya family, asking those idiots to take Paris back.

Payne's death was a blow to the Shengya family, and Bai Xia became a taboo that they did not dare to touch.

Now, the new heir has provoked him again, won't the Shengya family take action?

Unexpectedly, Bai Xia disappeared the next day. Xiu Si saw the letter left by Bai Xia on the table.

——Dear uncle, your unfilial nephew is going to marry Paris, the heir of the Saint-Ya family, on September 20th.

——Looking forward to your coming to the wedding.

"The wedding is nothing!" The emperor gritted his teeth and tore the letter into pieces.

...

This wedding was unprecedentedly grand.

The engagement ceremony between the Earl of Moonlight Castle and Payne, the heir to the Shengya family, is still vivid in my mind, and they were completely torn apart.