3.4 - Not good

His Majesty did summon him the next day.

But it's daytime.

He took a thorough bath last night, and it took two or three buckets of water to see the water was clear, and the mud he rubbed on his body weighed several kilograms.

The eunuch who brought him took a look and thought it was a different person, but the wounds on the corners of his mouth that had not healed were obvious. Looking left and right, he saw that it was indeed the "mighty general".

When I was selecting him, I said he had one of the best looks in the slave camp, and that was true.

All the male favorites in His Majesty's harem stood in a row, and he could stand in front of them.

The outline is slightly deeper than that of the people from the Central Plains. When he stands up, he can hold the door. He is tall and big, but he is not an arrogant person. His shoulders are wide and his waist is narrow, and his texture is clear. Because he has to perform for His Majesty today, his clothes are tight and thin. The ravines in the texture are looming, and once you stand there, the momentum is extraordinary.

The color of his pupils is light brown and gray, even lighter in the sunlight, as if some wild beast spirit from the mountains has transformed into a human form. When he looks at people, his eyes seem to be able to capture the soul.

This time we went to a huge open-air venue, a flat piece of land with no blood stains on it. We only saw a Cuju hanging on a red string in the basket.

This time he was further away from the little emperor. From a distance, he saw the little emperor sitting on a chair, looking very well-behaved.

There was a person sitting next to him.

Completely different from the blindfolded guard we saw yesterday, that man was dressed in white. Just from a distance, one could tell that he was a flawless and modest gentleman, with impeccable posture and etiquette.

I can't see clearly his appearance in the blur, but just by looking at his body and demeanor, I can tell that he looks good.

The little emperor raised his head slightly and talked to him happily. The man just nodded from time to time, looking very cold.

Who is this? He managed to make this tyrant submissive.

Male favorite?

Is this tyrant so good to his male favorite?

Before Dou Xin could figure it out, suddenly a loud drum sounded and the guard signaled him to play Cuju.

The little emperor's brain is not normal. No matter what the rules of the game are, they are ridiculous. He is not playing Cuju with others, but with the flower.

Huahua already knew the rules of the little emperor. She scratched the ground with her paws a few times and suddenly caught up with Cuju like a sharp arrow. In just a few breaths, she took the ball into the basket.

Dou Xin heard the little emperor's shout of joy.

Like a big dog, Huahua rushed to the little emperor and rolled in front of him, and then entered the field with high morale.

Those golden eyes glanced at him contemptuously.

He was despised by a beast?

The beasts raised by the little emperor all had such bad tempers. His golden eyes narrowed, as if he was mocking him for being vulnerable and unable to fight back.

Dou Xin became increasingly unhappy. He didn't want to be watched, but he also didn't want to lose to a beast.

After all, the beast is a beast. He just played a few tricks, but the beast couldn't change his mind. He won the next two times.