3.10 - Hide

It whizzed past the mottled mountain forest, startling all the birds and beasts.

Bai Xia leaned firmly against Dou Xin's chest. The wind dried up all the sweat he had just caused, and it made him feel cold after being blown for a long time. Dou Xin would hug him deeper every time so that the wind would not hit him so much.

After many twists and turns, I didn't know which mountain I reached, and finally stopped at a beautiful waterside.

The sound of horse hooves gradually became softer, and then I heard the beautiful little Majesty crying and hiccupping again. Her thin shoulders were shrugging. Dou Xin stretched out her head and glanced at him. She didn't cry anymore, but her fair face There were tears all over, and the nose and corners of the eyes were tinged with a light red.

Dou Xin quickly hugged him off the horse. He didn't know where he touched him, and he hissed and choked again.

"pain."

While hugging him, Dou Xin took off his coat and gave it to Bai Xia, and quickly asked, "Where does it hurt?"

"My legs hurt."

No matter how soft the horse cushion is, it will make you feel uncomfortable after sitting for a long time. What's more, every part of your delicate Majesty's body is extremely delicate and will turn red with the slightest bump. After running wildly on the rough and wild wild horse for so long, the beautiful and delicate little Majesty has become more and more tender. Shocked and frightened, now that I have stopped, all the bones in my body are falling apart, and my delicate skin must have been scratched.

As soon as he said it hurt, tears started to fall again. He looked so pitiful that his heart was broken.

Dou Xin took off his pants to see if he was injured. At first glance, the delicate skin was really red, and there seemed to be a blood mark on the snow-white skin. It looked very scary. He didn't know where he touched it, and it was... shouted a little.

Dou Xin looked up and saw that His Majesty's beautiful face and lips were all red. The expensive jade crown had fallen to someone unknown. His soft black hair was spread out, almost covering his slender and beautiful body. Inside, no matter how deep the mountain is, there can't be such a confusing spirit.

Dou Xin's Adam's apple rolled several times, and he quickly put on his clothes and pants to gently cover his wounds.

Dou Xin knelt in front of him, gently wiped away the tears on his face with her hands, and coaxed him gently, "Stop crying, okay? I'll go pick the medicine for you, okay?"

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I regretted them again.

It is too unsafe to leave your beautiful Majesty alone here. There may be wild beasts in such deep mountains, or there may be people. The vulgar Chai Fu will be even scarier than the wild beasts when he sees such a beauty.

The beautiful little Majesty didn't even know that someone was taking advantage of him. Just like just now, he took off his clothes and pants to help him see the wound in a moment of urgency. He didn't react at all. He only cried out in pain.

He was probably used to being served in the palace, having his food, clothing, housing, and transportation all taken care of by others, so he thought he was just a lowly servant serving him now.

Dou Xin said, "How about I take you with me to collect herbs?"

Bai Xia glared at him, "My legs hurt so much. I am the master of a country, and I want to go collect medicine with you?"

Dou Xin said: "There are often wild beasts in the mountains, and it is not safe for Your Majesty to be here."

"Is it like Huahua?"