8.2 - Bridal chamber

Bai Yan is dead.

There is a concubine in charge of the house.

It's Mrs. Liu, and people say she has a bad reputation.

The whole hall was cold, and Mrs. Liu only said a few words when she paid her respects to Gaotang.

He spoke with some choking.

"Master... you have a spirit in heaven, so you should rest assured today. From now on, when Xia Xia marries a wife, she will be an adult. She is a good wife. I specially selected her for Xia Xia. If you are here , I should be as happy as I am..."

Mrs. Liu wiped away her two tears, regained her joyful smile, and treated He Xiu with kindness, so she went to help him.

"Hey, dear daughter-in-law, don't kneel down. We, the men of the Bai family, can't say anything good. They just love their wives. You will be blessed in the future. Come on, come on. If Xia Xia knows about it, she will be heartbroken... "

She was like a one-man show, with the elderly patriarch sitting next to her, watching coldly without saying a word. Madam Liu was crying and laughing, finally making the whole hall lively, and even inviting people to drink. She was so excited My son, marrying your own son is the same virtue.

He almost forgot about the etiquette, and let He Sui dry for a while before he remembered and asked He Sui to carry the doll into the bridal chamber.

The mother-in-law sent people in in a polite manner, but it was deserted over there. It was said that the eldest young master had raised several tough maids, who were as fierce as tigresses and no unscrupulous people were allowed to approach.

But the bride is still allowed in.

There was really no sound at all in the bridal chamber.

There is only a medicinal smell.

He Su thought there was no one, so he casually pulled off the red hijab and threw it to the ground.

The puppet in his hand was thrown to the ground as if it were some evil thing. The puppet was round and rolled around on the ground and rolled under the bed.

He Xiu didn't eat anything all day, so there were some red dates and longan in the bridal chamber, as well as some chicken to go with the wine.

He sat at the table, ate a chicken leg, drank two glasses of wine, grabbed two handfuls of red dates and longans and ate them.

He sneered in his heart.

The red dates mean giving birth to a child early, but how do men give birth to children?

They were probably hoping that their eldest young master would survive and take a concubine in two years.

He Sui didn't care about this at all. He didn't care if the sick young master had ten or eight concubines. It would be better to die on a woman's bed, so he immediately went out to join the army.

As for the reality of a couple, don't even think about it.

How can men be with men?

He took out the knife from his sleeve and played with it twice.

While drinking and playing with knives, he had some skills. He had determined to be a general since he was a child, so he studied hard and practiced hard.

Literary people don't have the skills, but they still have the skills.

My sister is worried that he will suffer a disadvantage in the White House. In fact, it is completely unnecessary. If you dare to bully him, don't blame him for being cruel.