9.18 - Elder brother

Is this Bai Xia's brother?

Why is it nothing like it?

Su Cheng looked at him and carefully analyzed the man's eyes.

That was clearly hostility.

This man must have known about him and been hostile to him.

Bai Xia was at a loss and felt so guilty that her face turned red.

"My classmate... I told my brother that he is Su Cheng."

Su Cheng breathed a sigh of relief.

It turns out he is really my brother.

Just now he thought there was a man hiding in Bai Xia's house.

Su Cheng smiled gently and said: "Brother, I am Xia Xia's classmate and his friend. I am here to give him a notebook."

He has a harmless smile and a gentle manner, and when Bai Xia mentioned him, it must have been because of his grades. Parents will definitely like a classmate like him.

But Bai Xia's brother did not show any happy expression, but said coldly: "Leave immediately after giving it."

Bai Xia knew that Su Cheng was definitely not here to give the notebook, "I, I will talk to him for a while...Brother, please go in quickly."

Yan Qing lowered his eyes and looked at Bai Xia, "Is there anything that brother can't listen to?" He stared at Su Cheng coldly and frowned, "Xia Xia, you can't associate with unscrupulous people. Brother has taught you this."

Bai Xia quickly said: "Su Cheng is not an ordinary person, his grades are very good, and the teachers like him very much!" He looked at Yanqing pleadingly, "I'll go out and talk to him for a while, just for a while , Brother, how are you?"

Yanqing was silent for a moment and finally said: "Go."

Bai Xia quickly put on her shoes and went out.

Bai Xia's apartment is a two-unit apartment with one staircase. The door is not closed. If he says anything, Yanqing might hear it.

So he took Su Cheng to the safe stairs where there was no one.

Su Cheng climbed all the way up from here.

Bai Xia walked down two floors before talking to Su Cheng, "Why are you here?"

He looked a little annoyed, probably because he was afraid that his brother would find out.

Su Cheng came close to him, his eyes were very gentle and infatuated, "I miss you so much."

Bai Xia looked around, her face turned red for fear of being discovered that they were so close, "Don't do this, people will see you! My door is not closed yet!"

Su Cheng coaxed him, "Don't be afraid, Xia Xia, no one comes here."

As he said this, he suddenly picked up Bai Xia. Bai Xia exclaimed and quickly covered her mouth.

Su Cheng hugged him and walked down two more floors, then hugged Bai Xia and kissed him several times against the wall, "Your brother can't hear you now."

Bai Xia was breathless from the kiss, her eyes were watery, and her cheeks were red, "You haven't said what you're doing here yet!"

Su Cheng said: "You haven't come to make up classes for many days."

"Didn't WeChat agree that I won't be here these days because of something else?"

"Because my brother is back?" Su Cheng lowered his head and gently leaned on Bai Xia's shoulder, kissing his earlobes and fair and slender neck, "Xia Xia can't live without me."