5.13 - Woman

Bai Xia did not have permission to check previous cases and did not know who Mr. Cat was. Gradually, more and more comments were made about Mr. Cat.

But most people are carefully analyzing his case.

I don't know why his popularity is very high. The case has been published and has a very high click-through rate, and it quickly became popular.

Bai Xia didn't dare to say what was missing, but some VIP users had already guessed that she had lost her skirt.

[The pervert must have stolen Xia Xia's underwear! It's so disgusting. I wonder what the pervert would do with Xia Xia's clothes. ]

Bai Xia suddenly remembered that the suspender dress from before was also lost.

I wonder who stole it, or did they do something with the clothes?

Bai Xia Bai Xia took out the suspender skirt that she had placed in the corner and carefully looked through it. There was nothing wrong with it, but some sequins had fallen off.

The quality of the clothes is very average, and it is normal for sequins to fall off.

Maybe you can see the sequins in the thief's room? Can the thief be caught in this way?

Bai Xia just thought about it for a moment and put the idea aside.

How is it possible to go to someone else's room to check.

Because Bai Xia was unwilling to release too much evidence, although this case was very popular, the chance of solving it was a little small. Several senior detective players subscribed to this case and paid deposits to play the game.

According to the rules of the game platform, paying a deposit to solve a case is equivalent to issuing a military order. This kind of case that is limited in time and involves the player's money will receive a large commission. Not only will he share part of the income, but the platform will also reward him. Of course, If the evidence is not obtained and the murderer is not caught, the platform will not refund the money.

Because Bai Xia took a few more photos of the scene and tidied up the room, it had been more than an hour before she knew it.

Just as Bai Xia was finishing cleaning up, there was a knock on the door.

Bai Xia was startled, but fortunately she heard Gu Sen's voice soon.

"Bai Xia, let's go have breakfast outside."

"Okay, okay, here we come."

Bai Xia quickly changed her clothes and opened the door.

As soon as he opened the door, there was a slight amount of steam. Gu Sen must have taken a shower and his hair was not dry yet.

He must have just watched the tutorial and done that kind of thing in the room.

Bai Xia's ears turned slightly red, and he turned away slightly, "Let's go."

I don't know when, going to have breakfast with Gu Sen became a bit routine. Not long ago, he was clearly resisting contact with anyone.

Now it doesn't matter if it's a shop with a lot of people. Bai Xia can accept it as long as it's in a corner.

Now that I have money, I can buy many things.

Bai Xia agreed to treat Gu Sen to eat noodles, and Gu Sen was not polite. The two of them ate noodles and bought some fruits. Gu Sen bought two boxes of strawberries and two boxes of cherries, and then went to the cake shop to buy bread and strawberries. and cherries gave a box to Bai Xia.