1.8 - Give you away

The money arrived in the account the next day, and after calling his mother, there wasn't much money left.

Within two days, Brother Qin notified him to join the cast. Although it was not directed by Li, he got the male lead in another ancient puppet online drama. The script was very good.

Han Mu's temper has been getting more and more irritable recently, so Bai Xia doesn't want to mess with him. He has to film well so that if Han Mu doesn't want him anymore, he can still have the skills to make a living.

Han Mu likes Song Chi, and it is almost inevitable that Bai Xia will be abandoned.

Why are some people born to be liked, and yet he worked so hard to please Han Mu, and Han Mu actually asked him to observe Song Chi for him in order to catch Song Chi.

Fortunately, he joined the group to rehearse the play, so he didn't have to see Song Chi anymore, and he didn't have to report Song Chi's situation to Han Mu.

Bai Xia was filming for about a month, and suddenly one day he received a notice from the director that an investor was inviting him to dinner. Bai Xia arrived at the place and found that he was the only one there.

"What are you doing standing around like that? Come in? Don't you know that I am the sole proprietor of this show?"

Han Mu was the only one in the room, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

"I heard from the director that you have been working very hard recently?"

Bai Xia was a little happy: "Brother Han, my acting has gotten better and better recently. Do you think I can win an award in the future?"

Han Mu disagreed, "You can buy any prize you want. Speaking of which, why didn't you report to me about Song Chi's situation recently?"

Bai Xia's mood suddenly fell to the bottom, "I'm in the group..."

Han Mu didn't seem to want to hear what he had to say, but instead showed off to himself, "But I don't need you to report to me recently, don't you know? Song Chi often attends events with me recently." Han Mu's beautiful Feng Eyes arrogant and proud, "You have been very slack on me recently. If you don't tighten up, you will be worthless."

Bai Xia bit her lip uncomfortably, and her eyes instantly turned red.

Han Mu seemed to get happier the more uncomfortable he saw him. He happily ordered several of Bai Xia's favorite foods and told Bai Xia several secrets about the entertainment industry.

"The canary raised by Mr. Du is very clingy. He cuddles and cuddles him all the way through the meal. I heard that several young stars are like this. If you are not an artist of Songchi Company, there is nothing wrong with you. I don't want you as a little star with your skills. Oh, I didn't ask you to imitate those guys. I feel sick when I see those slimy little artists hugging each other. If you get slimy, I will definitely kick you away. "

Bai Xia lowered her head and took a mouthful of food, subconsciously trying to stay away from Han Mu, for fear that she would be kicked.

Han Mu's mood suddenly calmed down, "What do you mean? Am I a virus? Why are you sitting so far away? Don't you like me very much? Are you so far away from the person you like? Look at how I treat Song Chi , what did you do to me?"

Bai Xia's voice trembled a little, "I'm afraid of you..."

"What are you afraid of me for?"

Bai Xia choked and cried, "I'm afraid you will kick me..."

Han Mu was stunned for a moment.

Tears welled up like water, and Bai Xia's snow-white face seemed to be dripping with transparent pearls, and all the grievances were written on her face. Han Mu was a little at a loss and hurriedly took some paper to wipe his tears, but his tone became fierce, "Why are you crying? I didn't bully you!"