2.2 - Pretty

Bai Xia was guarding by the river.

The terrain of the village is high, and the small river fed by the mountain spring in the deep mountains and old forests is cold in the summer night. During the day, I feel chilly. Even in the summer, wearing thick long sleeves will not make me feel hot. It is already late at night, and the wind by the river is clear. Feeling cold, Bai Xia couldn't help but urge: "Hurry up!"

The river water glowed softly under the moonlight. Bai Xia vaguely saw a dark shadow bathing in the river, but gradually, he found that the shadow had been standing still for a long time. Bai Xia's heart skipped a beat and he hurriedly ran into the river. inside.

Something is wrong.

It's impossible to move while taking a shower.

Did he run away?

Bai Xia was running in the shallow river. The cold water made him excited. He was busy catching people and didn't pay attention to the coldness on his body for a while. He thought that the black shadow was deceiving him. He didn't think so much. Just reaching out and grabbing people.

Unexpectedly, the shadow suddenly moved, and the violent force instantly overturned Bai Xia into the river!

The cold water instantly passed over Bai Xia's head, and a large amount of water entered his nose and ears. A big hand grabbed his hair and held him firmly in the river. The coldness and weakness at this moment made Bai Xia unable to use any technique. Fa, his own strength cannot compete with this person.

Consciousness gradually blurred.

Qi Sangyuan pushed the pervert hard into the water.

He just wanted to deceive him, but he didn't expect that pervert to actually come.

He has learned to swim since he was a child and is proficient in water skills.

He had just eaten today and was not tortured. This was the time when he was most energetic and he was just taking a chance.

Unexpectedly, he knocked this pervert down!

The pervert who was so strong on the shore was easily knocked down by him in the water.

The strength of the struggle was like that of a cat. It was weak and weak, but it just lost strength after a while.

After all, Qi Sangyuan was a young man who grew up in a legal society. Although the other party tortured him, he still did not kill anyone cruelly.

This perverted kidnapper should be handed over to the police.

Qi Sangyuan relaxed his grip and found that the other party had stopped responding.

He was afraid of killing the person, so he quickly dragged the person ashore.

Every time I see him, he is a pervert wrapped in a thick layer of tattered robes, but he is actually very light.

The body is very slender, and it is easily caught in the hand.

Qi Sangyuan grabbed this man's wrist, and the slender wrist seemed to break at the first snap. He did not expect that he would be detained by such a person for five days, and would be tortured in the hands of such a fragile guy!

Qi Sangyuan dragged the person into the house.

He didn't expect that this perverted house was actually very neat.

The farmhouse is quite big, with the pigsty and woodshed at the back. There is no foul smell in the house, but there is an indescribable fragrance.

The lamp is a very old-fashioned pull-string type, and the dim yellow color of the 15-watt bulb is very uncomfortable for the eyes.

Apart from light bulbs, the perverted home did not have any electrical appliances or furniture, let alone a TV and a telephone. There were a few worn-out primary school textbooks on a few shelves, with signs of being frequently read.

Probably illiterate.

It's the kind of thing that even elementary school textbooks have trouble studying.

Qi Sangyuan put the person on the ground. The perverted robe was washed to pieces by the water, and it was tattered and dripping with water. The messy robe turned up, revealing his body wearing a worn-out undershirt.

The undershirt must have been worn for more than ten years. It has been worn thin and wide, and it is so loose that you can see...

The perverted body is very white, just like the hands he occasionally reveals, and looks as white as milk. Perhaps because he wears an airtight mask all year round, his skin is not damaged by the sun's ultraviolet rays.

His slender, white body was very beautiful in terms of proportions and texture. He looked like a frail boy, but he was kidnapped and imprisoned by such a weak-looking person.

I don't know what kind of wretched look he looks like. He is probably like those perverts in comic books or horror movies. He has a thin body and dead white skin. He secretly hides at home and does wretched things, and brings beautiful and noble people to those who are usually out of contact with him. He was imprisoned and tortured at home using harsh methods to satisfy his own secret and disgusting pleasure.

This kind of person is usually immersed in an abnormal mental state all year round, and the whole person exudes a foul smell, which is caused by the mind and makes the person as ugly as rotting.

Qi Sangyuan didn't want to know what this pervert looked like, but the black robe covered his head. The cloth that had just been soaked was thick and dense, covering his head. Qi Sangyuan was afraid that the pervert would be suffocated to death. As for being accused of murder, he had to take off the mask-like robe.

When she pulled down her robe, she accidentally touched his hair. The soft and moist touch gave Qi Sangyuan goosebumps all over her body, as if she was entangled in something weird.

Qi Sangyuan's movements were more agile, and he pulled down the entire dirty robe in one go.

In an instant.

The pervert who imprisoned him was instantly exposed to 15 watts of dark yellow light.

With the silver moonlight outside the window, his face can be clearly seen.

This pervert is surprisingly beautiful.