7.16 - Glory

Four major anchors are rehearsing, two male and two female. The organizer arranges for a male and female match.

The girl with Bai Xialu is very cute, like a doll.

Bai Xia doesn't know how to get along with girls and blushes whenever she talks.

The girl was polite and polite, and she spoke elegantly. She even asked Bai Xia for WeChat.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" the woman asked quietly.

Bai Xia hesitated and blushed, "No..."

Bai Xia has never had a girlfriend. Although he often received confessions when he was in school, Bai Xia didn't dare to look at girls or talk to girls. Over time, others thought he was difficult to pursue and gave up.

Bai Xia really wanted to fall in love when he was in college, but he failed every time because of one thing or another. He is 22 years old this year and has never had a girlfriend.

But...but...he has no feelings for this girl.

The girl had already asked him on WeChat, "What do you think of me?"

Are girls today so direct?

The girl was obviously looking at him and talking face to face, but secretly sent a message on WeChat.

Bai Xia's face was already red to her neck, and she didn't know how to refuse.

I tried hard to recall how I politely refused when I was in school, but I found that my roommate helped me with everything.

He barely put any effort into it, and the girl had already given up.

Fortunately, Ergouzi came over at this time.

"Xia Xia and I are on the same platform, how about we work as a team?"

With the third person joining, Bai Xia finally breathed a sigh of relief.

The girl didn't speak either.

Ergouzi didn't know what to tell the organizer, but the organizer did agree that Bai Xia would be in a group with him, and the four of them would also join in the interaction.

Bai Xia took the opportunity to quickly stay away from the girl. At this time, the WeChat in his hand vibrated again, and the girl sent a message.

[I just teased you]

[Don't be with that man. From the moment I walked in until now, my eyes have never left your side. I'm almost staring at you until you bleed]

Bai Xia looked up and saw Er Gouzi looking at him.

Awkward.

Ergouzi stared at him, maybe wanting to hit him.

People on the Internet say Ergouzi hates him.

Bai Xia was a little afraid of being suddenly dragged to a corner and beaten by him, so she paid special attention not to get close to him. Several times, Bai Xia felt that he was coming and quickly went to another girl.

But the rehearsal went on normally.

Bai Xia rehearsed for a while. During the break, the host said that it was very lively now that the teams were starting to draw the order of playing. After the order was drawn, there could be draws and guests could come over.

Bai Xia finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Qi Zhiyang was also there during the team lottery. He knew the members of Angel Wings, but Bai Xia didn't know anyone here. He was rehearsing hard, racking his brains on how to talk to the girl, and guarding against the eager Ergouzi.