5.19 - No.9

Bai Xia lowered her head and walked behind Gu Sen. Gu Sen held his hand tightly in his palm, and the two of them walked forward without saying a word.

Pressing the elevator button, they entered a secret space with only two people.

"The house left by your parents, you will live here for the next few days."

With a "ding" sound, the elevator reached the floor.

There are two apartments in one elevator, and the doors on both sides of the elevator, whether it is the elevator or the door locks downstairs, look quite safe.

"You are being targeted by bad guys." Gu Sen said, "I don't worry about you being outside."

Before Bai Xia could recover from Gu Sen's confession, she had already arrived at his door.

It's like a completely different world from a low-rent apartment. Whether it's the smooth floors, the wide and gorgeous corridors, the entire elevator and the light fragrance in the building, everything shows that this house is worth a lot of money.

In the sea market where every inch of land is precious.

In such a good royal location, just the shoe cabinet outside the door that was uniquely decorated for this household after the elevator came out was already bigger than Bai Xia's rental house.

The door is also quite grand. Entering the door is the entrance hall, and you can vaguely see the huge bright living room.

Gu Sen took out a brand new pair of cat shoes from the shoe cabinet and gave them to Bai Xia.

Kneel down and help Bai Xia take off her shoes and put them on.

Bai Xia stood cautiously, wanting to say a word or two, but was too frightened to dare. He wanted to be polite and didn't want Gu Sen to do this, but when Gu Sen held down his ankles, he couldn't resist.

Fortunately, the force is very light, and changing shoes is also quite gentle.

When he squatted down, he looked like a dedicated guard, helping Bai Xia change his shoes very seriously.

I quickly changed my shoes.

He stood up tall and took Bai Xia's hand into the living room.

Large soft sofas, bright and large floor-to-ceiling windows, every place is clean, beautiful and expensive.

Bai Xia didn't understand why Gu Sen lived in such a narrow rental house.

They obviously have a house, but they live and work in such a small place like these poor little bugs.

Let him think they are the same, similar to the same kind.

Gu Sen wanted to pull Bai Xia to sit, but found that Bai Xia was stiff and constrained.

She patted his back gently, gave him a comforting hug, and finally let him sit down with a half-hug.

Bai Xia didn't resist or speak. She looked at him with a pair of beautiful eyes uneasily. Gu Sen came closer and kissed Bai Xia's lips and earlobes, and even pressed him on the sofa and kissed him on the mouth.

Bai Xia was obedient and soft, not resisting at all, as if he could do anything.

But Bai Xia's eyes were very uneasy. Her long eyelashes and beautiful eyes were looking at other places uneasily, like a kitten that was taken to a strange place, timidly looking around, even afraid of being in a strange and wealthy place. He obediently obeyed whatever his master would do to him.

As if he would hurt him.

Therefore uneasy.

Gu Sen hugged Bai Xia and sat on the sofa, caressing his back as if coaxing him, and looked into his eyes seriously, "Xia Xia, don't be afraid, I like you, I like you very much...I don't know how Hurt you."