6.10 - Die

"What are you doing?!"

Yucan quickly stepped forward to stop him.

Bai Xia carefully watered this flower every day. Even every night, if there was moonlight, she would put it out to bask in the moonlight.

It can be seen that he loves it very much.

This flower is so noble and beautiful, just like Bai Xia, like a fairy enshrined in the gods. Yu Can doesn't know what this thing is, but he knows that if something Bai Xia likes so much is stolen, It would be very sad to go or destroy it!

And for some reason, this thing is difficult to approach and will be suppressed every time he approaches.

Yin Luo, who was holding the flower, didn't know what he had put on his hand. It was completely black, and the hand holding the flower was bleeding.

But it was indeed close.

Yu Can was three inches away from attacking Yin Luo and could no longer get closer.

He even had bleeding from seven holes.

Yin Luo turned around and looked at Yu Can with cold eyes.

"By you? You want to stop me?"

The sharp Gu is so powerful that ordinary Gu species cannot resist it. Even though Yin Luo has been with Bai Xia for so many years and has been close to the sharp Gu so many times, he cannot resist it.

The reason why he can pick up the sharp Gu now.

It's because of the preparations he has made over the years.

I forgot where I knew it. In addition to purple gray, there is also a kind of black gold mud on the seabed in the far north. This kind of thing can resist all poisons.

Sharp Gu is also a type of Gu.

Yin Luo knew that this thing was a treasure of Miao territory. Bai Xia was the priest of Miao territory, so of course he would enshrine it as a sacred object.

But this thing made Bai Xia sick.

Yu Can suddenly vomited out a mouthful of black blood. His mind was buzzing now. The power of the sharp Gu made his eyes blurred. The blood all over his body was flowing backwards. He only had one thought now -

We can't let this man take away Bai Xia's flowers!

This belief was so firm that even though the veins on his forehead bulged and his eyes turned red, he still did not stop.

Yin Luo was also suppressed by the sharp Gu at this time. He did not expect that Yu Can could still move.

"You're crazy!"

Gu species are inherently crazy.

Not a human monster.

But I didn't expect Yucan to be so crazy.

Even when the sharp Gu was so close, he could attack so quickly. He could smell the strong smell of blood on his body. Such a strong smell was not something that could be seen. He could already conclude that all of Yu Can's internal organs had exploded. His death was certain.

But this dying thing is so difficult to deal with. When I grab it, I have already touched the flower pot with the pointed poison.

"Let go!"

There was too much blood on Yin Luo's hands, and the black gold mud would not be able to withstand the power of the pointed Gu if this continued.

Yucan opened her mouth and spat out another mouthful of blood.