9.7 - Kiss

I stayed up until three o'clock last night.

Bai Xia has no energy at all.

On Monday morning, Jiang Haoyu was waiting for Bai Xia at the school gate.

We agreed to go to school together. Jiang Haoyu was afraid that Bai Xia would miss it if he came too early, so he got up at six o'clock this morning. He arrived at school at seven o'clock in the morning, bought two breakfasts and waited at the door.

It took more than half an hour for Bai Xia to come.

Arrived at school at 7:30, not too late at all, but Jiang Haoyu came too early.

But he was willing to wait.

On Saturday, the two of us went to the arcade for a day.

In Jiang Haoyu's heart, the two were already young lovers.

This is already a date, doesn't it count?

Bai Xia didn't reply after sending messages all day on Sunday, but Jiang Haoyu still couldn't stop Jiang Haoyu's enthusiasm. He had been extremely excited these days. He secretly took photos of Bai Xia in the arcade, and he was so excited when he looked at them at home. He can stare at flowers, hold his cell phone and giggle like a pervert.

He also made an appointment with Bai Xia to go to the amusement park next week.

happy.

When the time comes, he will play the Ferris wheel with Bai Xia, and he will also prepare gifts.

When he saw Bai Xia coming, his eyes seemed to be shining and he hurriedly approached her. He turned his head and handed the breakfast to Bai Xia. After Bai Xia took the breakfast, he peeked over with red ears.

Bai Xia's face turned a little pale.

"Are you sick? You look a little bad."

The little face is snow-white, with no blood at all. The usually pink and glossy lips are very pale, with only a little bit of pink.

Bai Xia blinked lightly, "I didn't sleep well last night."

He didn't review well, and couldn't even solve simple questions. He took his notebook and textbook to review until one o'clock in the morning last night, integrating the knowledge, and finally completed the homework assigned by Su Cheng.

As Su Cheng said, it is the knowledge points learned these days.

If Su Cheng's class is a comprehensive question that is linked with the knowledge points taught by the teacher at school, if he reviews it carefully and is very proficient, he can probably complete it in an hour, no, half an hour.

But he is playful.

I didn't review a word all day on Saturday. I went to the arcade with Jiang Haoyu for a day. When I got home, I was already exhausted. I took a shower and went to bed early.

Didn't read a word.

Jiang Haoyu said: "Later, you lie down on the desk and sleep, and I will cover you. You are at the second to last desk, and the teacher will not notice."

Bai Xia doesn't know how to sleep in class. His grades are so bad. How can he keep up if he sleeps in class?

It was a stroke of luck that he got into the third class.

There are four top classes for each grade in No. 8 Middle School, two for arts and science. Bai Xia is in the top class for science. Because Su Cheng is in class three, he always takes first place, so he is famous.

He is now the last in the two top science classes. There are some guys in the non-top classes who have good academic performance and can get more than 500 points in the exam. Due to various reasons, they voluntarily stay in the original class. There are many others who are better than him. Bai Xia is amazing.