5.7 - Personality

Before Bai Xia knocked on the door, the door of No. 5 opened.

Within a second of Bai Xia standing at his door, Gu Sen opened the door.

After a quick glance, Gu Sen's room was slightly larger than his, with only a warm yellow desk lamp turned on.

Bai Xia didn't stop and quickly walked in.

It's only two o'clock now, and the tenants' voices have just died out. Occasionally, there are still whispers. They may be talking on the phone or talking in their sleep. In short, someone may not be asleep. If you don't go in quickly, you may be seen. .

After entering, Gu Sen immediately closed the door.

Only then did Bai Xia look at his room carefully.

Compared with Bai Xia's room, this room is better decorated. It has white floors, white walls, and gray bed sheets. There is a laptop and a desk lamp on the wooden table, a few pieces of white paper, and a Pen and nothing else.

The whole house has no windows and no unnecessary items. It is clean and neat, even the sheets have no wrinkles. It is so monotonous and clean that it does not look like someone is living in it.

Gu Sen was wearing a loose white shirt. He was thin and handsome, with cold white skin, like a young master from a wealthy family.

Seeing Bai Xia coming, he laughed and said, "Thanks to you for coming tonight, otherwise I don't know what I would do."

I asked him to come here because I wanted to write him into the book, and I wanted to give him a detailed description.

Bai Xia was very nervous. He didn't know how to get along with others, and he didn't know what to do in detail. He was wearing a hat and a mask, like a weirdo with a virus. No one was dressed like this in the middle of the night, but Gu Sen didn't She looked at him with strange eyes and didn't make any strange tone, as if whatever he did was perfectly normal.

Gu Sen smiled slightly, his tone still apologetic, "I broke your phone during the day, I'm sorry."

Bai Xia pursed his lips. He had already contacted the person who repaired the phone online and said he wanted to take a look before deciding whether it could be repaired and how much it would cost.

Although Gu Sen said he would be compensated during the day, how much money could he make from writing?

Bai Xia didn't have any special expectations, and the phone was broken accidentally because he turned around too quickly and touched Gu Sen. It's a bit far-fetched to hold Gu Sen responsible for everything.

I came here tonight because I felt I owed him a favor by eating his 52-yuan noodles and a bowl of dumplings.

Favors always have to be repaid.

Gu Sen brought it up now, which aroused Bai Xia's sadness.

The mobile phone is very expensive, and the repair fee is at least 100 yuan. The final payment for the painting is only 300 yuan, but I haven't received any new orders yet.

You don't have much money to repair your phone, and it may not be possible to fix it.

Bai Xia turned her back to the door in a depressed mood. At this time, Gu Sen suddenly took out a box.

It was in a beautiful gift box with a very beautiful ribbon and bow. Bai Xia didn't know what it was or why Gu Sen took it out, but Gu Sen had already handed it to him.

"I bought you a new mobile phone. Open it and take a look."

Bai Xia was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect that Gu Sen would actually buy him a mobile phone.