10.16 - Half body

To the east of Moonlight Castle, pass through the Glenelg Strait and the Red Leaf Forest, and enter a no-man's land, a large area of ​​undeveloped forest with complex terrain.

Biron's running speed was unmatched by anyone. He passed through the complex Moonlight Castle in a straight line without any hindrance.

Paris couldn't keep up with him.

The moment he entered the forest, he had already left people ten miles away.

Maybe his attack power is not as good as Paris, but his speed is far above him.

It was already dark when they entered the uninhabited forest. Bilen was afraid that Bai Xia would be cold, so he took off his coat and let Bai Xia wear it, and then quickly found a towering tree to rest.

Afraid of wild beasts, he slept in a tree for the night.

When he passed by the spring, he made some spring water with leaves, and first put Bai Xia on a clean tree and fed him some water.

With his whole body cold, Biron hugged him and coaxed him for a long time.

Still to no avail.

Bai Xia seemed to be really frightened. He was sobbing slightly, still crying, and the trembling all over his body almost never stopped.

When Bilen fed him water, he couldn't swallow it by himself. After a while, he held the water in his mouth and kissed him, and then he passed the water.

Bai Xia's body was dirty and stained with blood.

Bilen helped him take off his coat, washed his beautiful hands clean, washed and dried the coat, and then put Bai Xia in his arms to comfort him.

"Xia Xia is not afraid anymore. Don't be afraid. No one can hurt you." He sat under a big tree, held Bai Xia in his arms, let him sit on his lap, and protected him safely. , coaxing and kissing, licking Bai Xia's eyes tenderly, "Be good, don't be afraid anymore."

He took off his coat and put it on Bai Xia. He was wearing a thin shirt, so he was closer to Bai Xia.

Bilen's body was very warm, and when he was close to Bai Xia, he passed on his body temperature. Bai Xia's cold body finally gradually warmed up.

He wrapped Bai Xia's beautiful and slender hand in his palm, gently warmed it, and rubbed it lovingly, then took off his boots to warm his feet.

Bai Xia's feet are very beautiful, with fresh red color at the joints, white and translucent skin, flawless beauty, round and cute toes, and she is willing to kneel on the ground and kiss her.

Biron warmed his feet with the palms of his hands for a while, then placed them in the hollow of his knees.

While kissing him and hugging him, everything was gentle. After coaxing him for a long time, Bai Xia stopped trembling.

Only then did he regain his composure.

"where is this......"

You can still talk.

so cute.

He also speaks in a low voice.

He was frightened, so frightened that he became obedient and obedient. He leaned in his arms and clung to him, still very afraid of the unfamiliar environment around him.

Biron's voice was as gentle and soft as possible, "We are in the forest. There is no danger anymore. They can't find us."

Moonlight Castle was not mentioned. He did not complete Bai Xia's order and did not kill Paris, so he could only escape with Bai Xia.