3.9 - Hunting

Dou Xin stood by the window in the room, looking out coldly through the gap.

The layout of the courtyard has changed again.

The fourth prince of Song Dynasty actually lived in this shabby little courtyard.

Fortunately, there are many rooms in the courtyard, but the Fourth Prince's arrangement is extremely large. Because he wants to live here, His Majesty has renovated the entire courtyard. All the flowers and trees in the courtyard have been replaced with famous brands, and the bluestones have been replaced. New, not only that, he also has to occupy two large rooms, which are connected from the middle and have a small kitchen.

On the day of moving in, Bai Xia personally delivered it and followed step by step, chatting and laughing with Li Chaoyan.

Different from the indifference when I saw him for the first time, he is a noble male favorite whom His Majesty dotes on. Now His Majesty responds gently to everything he says.

His rewards were placed all over the yard.

Dou Xin saw Bai Xia approaching and hurriedly came out of the room. He bowed respectfully.

By chance, Li Chaoyan just said something, completely covering up his voice. Bai Xia tilted her head to talk to Li Chaoyan without seeing him at all.

For a blink of an eye, only the backs of the two people could be seen.

Bai Xia entered the newly renovated new house. Dou Xin lay down by his window, staring at Li Chaoyan's door until it got dark in the afternoon, and then he saw Bai Xia coming out of it.

so long.

Don't know what was done in it.

Dou Xin had been waiting for a long time. When he saw Bai Xia passing by his door, he quickly rushed to greet him.

Bai Xia frowned, "I didn't recruit you, how did you get out?"

Dou Xin's heart clenched tightly.

It was just yesterday that they kissed so intimately, talking and laughing happily. In the small tent where no one could see, he smiled happily in his arms, as if it was an intimacy that only belonged to the two of them.

Today has just passed, and the beautiful little Majesty has a male favorite that she likes more. When she saw him, she seemed so indifferent that she didn't even touch a hair.

Now it seems like yesterday that I came out neatly. I had been in that man's room for so long, which was enough to do many things. It was even more than enough to take a comfortable bath.

I didn't know how close I was to that man just now.

Just like the two of them yesterday, no one noticed when they saw outsiders.

People say that emperors are ruthless.

It's really heartless.

Dou Xin was bored for a long time before replying, "I live here. When I saw Your Majesty in the courtyard, I came up to say hello."

Bai Xia said in a low voice: "Brother Chaoyan is here. Don't keep getting closer to me when I'm here. I'm afraid he will think that I am wandering around."

Ah.

Aren't you just wandering around?

What are you afraid of?

The man was currently peeking out of the window, and he had already seen the two of us talking together.

There are so many men in the harem, do you think you are single-minded?