8.17 - Ward off disaster (End)

Bai Xia's heart was beating very fast. He stared with wide eyes, thinking to himself that he didn't dare, how could he dare? Didn't he teach him a lesson before?

But the feeling of lips and teeth touching was so real.

He Xiu really kissed her.

Hold the back of his head, hug his back and waist, and kiss him deeply.

The bed was warm and he was held in the man's arms.

At first it was just a gentle kiss or two, but then it got out of hand.

It smells so good.

So soft.

He Xiu was just testing it to see how Bai Xia would react now, but Bai Xia was soft and didn't resist at all.

When he kissed her, there was a stalemate for a while and then he opened his mouth.

so cute.

He Xuan's heart melted.

He was allowed to kiss, maybe not allowed, but he didn't resist or show any discomfort.

Her eyes were red, watery and beautiful, as if she had been crying.

After only kissing for a while, they were filled with moisture, misty and wet, and as beautiful as treasures.

He Xiu was almost stunned by him.

When you hug someone and kiss them, you want to rub them into your arms.

Really like.

I like him so much.

Want him so much.

He Xiu soon became emotional.

He is already twenty-three, and it is very normal for him to have reactions. In the past, when he slept next to Bai Xia, he would have this reaction even if he didn't do anything.

He was always careful not to let Bai Xia find out.

But now he was bolder.

Bai Xia seemed to have discovered something, and stared at him in horror. She hadn't done anything yet, as if she was about to be tainted by him.

The pretty and pampered young master of the Bai family was held in the arms of a man and kissed. The man looked like a lowly groom, a rude blacksmith, and a violent general. He had a high nose, a face like a knife, and the texture of his body. Every inch is extremely powerful.

The eldest young master is still sick, it hurts at the slightest touch, and he is already breathless after such an emotional kiss.

She was crying and panting, the fine hair on her temples was wet and soft, and she would not resist. The man held her beautiful little hands and rubbed them back and forth.

"don't want........."

Bai Xia finally had time to say something during the kiss. Bai Xia was so frightened by him that her heart skipped a beat, fearing that he would do something to her out of control.

He also looked like he was not allowed to speak or resist. Bai Xia was afraid that he would do something if he made him anxious, so she could only try her best to tell him not to.

He Yan's big hands stroked Bai Xia's earlobes and side face, and he lowered his eyes and looked at Bai Xia, "What don't you want?"

Bai Xia faintly cried, "Don't go in..."

He Xiu was stunned for a moment.

His heart was beating terribly fast.

He was afraid that Bai Xia was not in good health, so he had almost no idea, so he could only kiss and sate her to satisfy his craving.