【Arc 5】━━ Low-rent apartment ━━

★ Arc 5: perverted virgin who likes beauties with big breasts and long legs  X high IQ novelist

..__..__..___..__..___..__..__..

5.1 - homicide

When Xu Fengyang came out of the subway station, he looked down at his phone.

He happened to see a pop-up message saying that another murder had occurred in Haishi, near the low-rent apartment he moved into last week.

It's already the third time.

Xu Fengyang is very concerned.

Judging from the scant information in newspapers and electronic news, the victims were all young men and women. Although the police did not announce the manner of death, Xu Fengyang used some special methods to obtain photos of the first scene.

Fatal wounds are all consistent, look at the shape and details of the wound.

All were cut apart by the same sharp weapon.

And Xu Fengyang happened to have seen this kind of wound.

It's the paper that breaks.

The new, sharp and thin finger blade can cut a person's blood vessels as long as the angle is found right.

What's even weirder is that Xu Fengyang has a strong sense of déjà vu, no matter the killing technique or the way of death, or even the gender and age of the deceased.

This was a plot he had seen in a suspense novel, and it was almost exactly the same.

The murderer is imitating the plot of the novel.

...

The place where I live is relatively remote. I got out of the subway station and took a No. 3 bus. It was only at the seventh stop that I arrived at my newly rented house.

Xu Fengyang is a senior student in a sports school. He is looking for a job recently and has moved out because the school dormitory is about to expire.

Currently, he works part-time as a fitness instructor to supplement his living expenses. He rents a low-rent house in a remote area with a poor environment for 900 yuan a month. The single room has a small window and the average room is 12 square meters. His room does not have a toilet or bathroom. Ability to go to public restrooms and bathrooms.

He lives on the 7th floor. He is quite superstitious. The old people say "seven up and eight down". But he is looking for a job and it is an auspicious number to live in.

There is no elevator in the narrow low-rent house, which has eight floors in total. Because the stairs are old and steep, it is difficult to climb them. The rent on the 6th to 8th floors will be slightly cheaper.

The construction area of ​​each floor is less than 150, but it is divided into 11 rooms. The innermost room of the corridor is used as a public bathroom and toilet. The landlord and his wife occupy the two rooms that are connected, and the remaining 9 rooms are crowded. tenant.

Room No. 1 is slightly larger, probably 15-17 square meters. There is a family of three living in it. They are a couple with a daughter. The daughter is 7 years old and is in the first grade in Haishi.

Nos. 2 and 3 are not rented out. I heard that someone died in the past. I heard that there is still a smell in the house and no one dares to go in.

Room No. 4 lived in a large, muscular man with tattoos and a fierce look. I heard he had a criminal record and had been in jail.

I don't know what I do for a living now, but I have a very explosive temper.

There is a college boy living in Room 5. I don't know how old he is. I once saw a figure from the back. He is about the same height as him. The figure is very clean. He has a white shirt and black trousers. His short hair is very black. He looks like someone from a rich family. Young Master, you don't look like someone who would live in a low-rent apartment like this.