8.15 - Wife

He Xiu stood in front of Bai Xia's bed, staring at him as if he wanted to eat him.

Bai Xia slept very uneasily.

Had another nightmare.

He murmured softly, frowned slightly, and looked uncomfortable.

He Xiu poked his head into the quilt. The kang was very hot, but Bai Xia's hand was on his chest. It was ice cold. When he touched it, it was extremely cold.

He Xiu quickly held his hands in his palms.

She patted his shoulder gently and coaxed him.

After a while, Bai Xia finally slept well. She should have no more nightmares and no longer murmured, but she was still not so stable, and she moaned uncomfortably from time to time.

He Yan patted his shoulder again and couldn't help but touch Bai Xia's long hair.

The soft, cold hair passed through his fingertips, teasing the tip of his heart like a feather.

The back of her hand accidentally brushed his earlobe.

It was soft and a little warm, and He Xu felt sad in his heart.

Back then at Bai's house, late at night, he would occasionally hold Bai Xia in his arms and gently stroke his hair, or kiss the tip of his ear.

Bai Xia slept deeply and didn't notice anything.

He would hold someone in his arms and often kiss his hair to quench his thirst.

He was afraid that Bai Xia would be unhappy if he found out. In He Xu's eyes at that time, Bai Xia's words were beyond the pale, so he obeyed them and worked hard to please Bai Xia.

But in the end, Bai Xia still didn't like him, and even ruthlessly sent him a divorce letter.

It can be seen that there is no use in following rules. If you are weak and can be deceived, you will only be regarded as a fool.

He Yan's hand gently touched Bai Xia's face, tracing from the center of his eyebrows all the way to his pale lips.

The fingertips were very close to Bai Xia's face, but they were half an inch away, and they didn't dare to really touch her.

He has held too many weapons in his hands, and there are many calluses on his hands. If he touches them, it might hurt.

Bai Xia has grown a bit older than before, her facial features have fully grown, her childishness has faded, and she is even more beautiful than before.

This kind of beauty is almost as sharp as a sharp knife, cutting open a person's heart. It is so beautiful that it goes straight to the heart.

Everyone is fascinated by what they see.

He Xiu moved closer, as if he was going to kiss him.

Gently sniffing Bai Xia's breath.

So sweet.

It smells so good.

It's like seducing someone into a kiss.

He Xu lowered his eyelashes and looked at him seriously in the dim light, as if he couldn't move his eyes away.

It was like making up for all the longing for so many years, looking at him with ferocity.

Then there was no warning.

Bai Xia frowned and suddenly opened his eyes.

He Xiu was not prepared, and he did not expect Bai Xia to wake up suddenly.