6.5 - Sharp Gu

Both looked at each other with wide eyes.

They all looked in disbelief.

You obviously promised to run away, why is this guy here?

So insidious.

Yucan's eyes were like awls, and he looked at Qin Xiuyuan from top to bottom.

Ah.

That day I was covered in smelly sweat, but today I am clean and smelling incense.

I don't know where I learned the craft, and I also did some tricks on my hair. First I combed it neatly, and then I put some broken hair on the temples.

Those broken hair are definitely not done randomly, it makes him look elegant and handsome, which is very popular among handsome men in capital city.

Although everyone's clothes are of the same style, this guy deliberately tied ropes on his cuffs, making him look clean and strong.

Young heroes from the Central Plains or princes and nobles like to dress up like this when riding and shooting.

And he was tall and well-proportioned. If he stood outside, he would probably make the little girl miss him for a long time.

The barbarians in southern Xinjiang rarely see people from the Central Plains.

The man named Qin dressed up like this to seduce Bai Xia.

Definitely is.

He said bad things about people behind his back and hinted to him to leave quickly. After he left, did he think that he could become the priest's only seed of Gu?

Yucan looked down again.

His eyelids finally twitched.

Qin Xiuyuan had a red mark on his hand.

That time, Yu Can was tied up with a red rope by Bai Xia and spent three days together.

Three days later, the red rope was not untied, but red marks slowly appeared on his wrist.

It's like the red rope is slowly embedded in the flesh.

It's not painful or itchy, but it proves that Bai Xia was tied with a red rope.

In the first few days, Yucan was afraid that the red color would be washed away, so she stayed away from water for several days. Later, she discovered that the mark could not be washed away.

What's going on now?

Why does Qin Xiuyuan also have it in his hand?

And it seems that it was not tied up just now, but after three days of being tied up, it slowly turned into the same mark as him!

Was this guy like him, spending three days and three nights with Bai Xia?

Of course he won't do anything, but Qin Xiuyuan looks like the kind of playboy who rides horses and deceives young girls. He must be so good at dressing up, he must have deceived many people, right?

The little priest looks cold and seems very powerful. In fact, he has never been out of southern Xinjiang in his whole life. He may have been living in this tower and only goes out every year to perform sacrifices. It can be said that he is not familiar with the world.

You might be fooled by this guy right away.

Qin Xiuyuan also stared at Yu Can for a while, and then asked: "What are you doing here? Didn't you say that the priest is cruel and cruel and want to run away immediately?"

Yucan was furious at this moment.

The bad guys complain first! Who said that?

The guards around him had already cast cold looks at him. This guy was speaking quite loudly, and maybe Bai Xia had heard him!