3.12 - Envy

Li Chaoyan looked at the scene in front of him coldly, as if he were a lifeless puppet. The signal flare in his hand had already resounded through the sky, and the rustling footsteps were like a fierce tide, surging in the darkness.

His voice had no fluctuation: "Kill these two bitches."

At this moment, blood was seen.

A Guang had already used a concealed weapon to kill the two incoming warriors. His movements were extremely fast. He was faster than Dou Xin. Before Dou Xin could grab his hand, Bai Xia was already in his arms.

He led the men and jumped three or four steps away, leaving Dou Xin alone to fight in the whirlpool.

Although Bai Xia preferred to watch dog and animal fights since she was a child, she always kept them tenderly and watched the show from a distance on a clean high platform.

I have never experienced such a bloody fight in person. At this moment, I was trembling with fear. I quickly hugged Aguang and hugged him tightly, for fear that he would lose me.

Dou Xin on the other side was so entangled in the fight that he couldn't separate himself at all and could only rely on A Guang.

Not far away, at the edge of the fire where light and darkness meet, Brother Chaoyan, whom he once admired with all his heart, seemed like a cold monster.

His handsome face was horribly cold in the night, and he opened his mouth to kill without even blinking.

He was such a gentle person on weekdays, and he spoke to him so softly, his smile was like a spring breeze, and his slender white hands seemed like they could only write weakly.

But now, the narrow phoenix eyes were shining with a coquettish light in the dark night, and those demonic eyes kept looking at him.

The voice was as light as ever.

"Your Majesty, come here quickly and come to me."

"It's dangerous over there."

Bai Xia trembled, as if being licked by Snake Xinzi, and held on to A Guang more dependently.

"Quickly, take me away Aguang!"

A Guang pursed his lips and protected Bai Xia tightly. In fact, he wanted to cover Bai Xia's eyes to prevent him from seeing so much terrible blood.

only.

There were too many people coming, and they were all top students. He had discovered the unusual movement a long time ago, and he had been investigating in Kyoto for so long without killing them all. He didn't expect Li Chaoyan to hide so many people.

I don't know what he was planning in secret. He was so ambitious and now he killed someone in front of His Majesty. He has already torn his face. I am afraid he has already made up his mind.

He will not stay in Wei State after today.

Now he must be desperate to take Bai Xia away.

dream.

The knife carried by the dead soldier was poisonous, and Aguang's cheek was only slightly scratched by the tip of the knife. Even though he had received a lot of poison training, his movements were restricted by the harsh poison.

The movements became slower and slower, but his hand did not loosen at all.

He hugged Bai Xia tighter.

Li Chaoyan stared at him fiercely. Although there were many people here, he issued a death order not to hurt Bai Xia even a hair. His men used rat weapons to kill him, which took a long time.