5.14 - Bathroom(2)

Bai Xia likes tall, hot, sexy and mature women.

His room is covered with photos like this.

Although he didn't react to women due to his own reasons, his heart beat faster when he thought about it. Even when talking to women, his face turned red and he hesitated to say a complete sentence.

For example, on the 8th, Bai Xia never dared to talk to her.

The woman standing in front of the sink at this moment was wearing a pair of shiny blue high-heeled shoes with stiletto heels, and a black sequined dress that reached her ankles. The dress had a high split, with her left leg very high up. The pink JK skirt that Bai Xia wore yesterday was as short as it started to split. Her legs were very long. With such a split, it looked like her whole legs were exposed.

Smooth and beautiful, with perfect texture.

I don't know what style the dress is. She is wearing a bright blue loose cape, with a small part of her neck and shoulders exposed. Her long black hair is draped over her shoulders, sexy and beautiful.

Although the skirt is covered by the shawl, you can vaguely guess that it is a backless dress.

Under the dark light, there was another mirror image. Black hair covered half of her face. It was not clear what she looked like. She could only see that she was applying lipstick in front of the mirror. Her facial features were very rich. She must be very beautiful. Bai Xia was embarrassed. I stood at the door of the bathroom, neither entering nor retreating.

This is also the type Bai Xia likes.

Similar to No. 8.

At first he thought it was No. 8's sister, but then he remembered that No. 8 had curly hair. This woman's long black hair reached her waist, and she seemed very powerful in both her legs and shoulders.

That's right, it's not easy for a woman to wear high heels. It must take a lot of exercise for her legs.

Bai Xia wanted to go in and take a shower, but she had to say hello to someone first, otherwise she would be regarded as a pervert.

Why did you come to take a shower when you were up so late at night?

The thought of being questioned made me speechless with embarrassment.

But then he remembered the answer given by Gu Sen: avoid peak hours.

Bai Xia hesitated and finally plucked up the courage to take a step forward. Unexpectedly, the woman in front of the sink heard him keenly.

"who?"

The cold voice, low and hoarse, was very unique. Bai Xia was so frightened that she quickly stepped back. What a coincidence that the power went out suddenly!

His vision went dark, and Bai Xia had no sense of direction at all. He originally wanted to hide in the corridor, but he couldn't find the right direction after walking around. He didn't know where he was going, but he didn't expect to meet someone.

It was just him and the woman.

Most likely it's her.

Bai Xia had never touched a woman before, not even a woman's finger. Suddenly he touched her, and he quickly took two steps back in an obedient manner. Unexpectedly, he was suddenly caught.

The hands are actually very big.

"Who are you?!"

The strong smell of perfume rushed over, and Bai Xia had already touched the other party's hair in the dark chaos. The material of the shawl was still the length of the hair. There was no doubt that it was the woman who was applying lipstick just now.