4.9 - Extremely Yang

Bai Xia hurriedly packed her luggage in the room.

I can't stay with Ning Shuang any longer!

Now that Ning Shuang's master is here and has found out all about him, there is no use for him to stay any longer. Maybe his master has already told him all about his evil purpose.

Even if he doesn't die, he won't have another chance to absorb gong.

The world of martial arts is so difficult. It's so difficult to deal with a guy with seventh-level martial arts skills. Does he still have a chance to attract other people?

It would be better to go back to Wanji Sect, absorb some of the followers' skills, become stronger first, and then come back to take revenge slowly.

The followers of Wanji Sect are still very obedient.

They had all been poisoned by the Five Poison Broken Heart Pills, and they all relied on his antidote.

Unfortunately, the effect of the medicine was almost gone recently, and he couldn't find where his father's poison was.

If he doesn't go back quickly, even the church members won't be willing to suck him.

Not to mention that his life is now in danger.

Bai Xia didn't even dare to go through the door, so she climbed over the wall quickly. Unexpectedly, she was caught by Mo Wuhen before she even touched the root of the wall.

"Want to leave?"

"No, no, senior, I just want to go out and find a doctor for Brother Ning."

"Please doctor, do you need to climb the wall?"

"Hurry up this way."

"Doctor, please do you need to carry a backpack?"

Mo Wuhen rummaged through his luggage and found that it was full of banknotes and banknotes. He must have emptied Ning Shuang's money.

Bai Xia didn't dare to say a word when he was screwed back. After sitting nervously for a while, he finally plucked up the courage to ask, "Where's Brother Ning?"

Mo Wuhen said coldly: "I have already told him your true identity. Now he has to practice in seclusion and will not see you."

Bai Xia lowered her eyes in disappointment and felt uncomfortable for a while before asking: "Are you going to kill me?"

What he saw when he asked this question was Mo Wuhen's cold side face.

Mo Wuhen was all cold white and wearing light purple clothes, as if he were an icy flower blooming in an extremely cold place.

He is decisive in taking life and death, and does not allow any doubts about Bai Xia.

Is this Mo Wuhen who ranks first in the martial arts master list?

horrible.

Bai Xia still struggled a little, "I didn't do anything bad."

Even if she absorbs power, Ning Shuang will not die.

Mo Wuhen said: "I won't kill you."

..................

Although it is said not to kill.

But after that day, Bai Xia fell into a very strange situation.

He was placed under house arrest.

He couldn't see Ning Shuang or go out. The yard that Ning Shuang bought was divided into two.

Fortunately, the yard was bought for a large sum, and Mo Wuhen sealed off a wall when dividing the yard. Over there, Ning Shuang was concentrating on training and martial arts, and here Mo Wuhen and Bai Xia lived.