9.15 - Puppy love

Bai Xia gave Su Cheng a red scarf, which was very festive.

Su Cheng liked it so much that it looked like a treasure when he got it, and he wore it every day for a few days.

Except when he was studying, he almost held Bai Xia in his arms at other times, talking about love without money.

"My dear, Xia Xia, I really love you to death." "I really like the scarf you gave me." "Xia Xia is so cute. Kiss me again." "I really want to grow up quickly and marry you..." etc. etc......

I am still dreaming about where I will work in the future, where I will buy a house, what style the house will be, and I have even chosen the wedding venue.

Bai Xia really didn't expect him to be like this. He had seen with his own eyes how he was so attractive to a girl before. He was gentle and ruthless. He said euphemistic rejection words and his eyes were so cold that the girl burst into tears.

The posts about him in the campus forum are "a god of study", "not in love", "not easy to get close to" and "abstinence type". He has a good relationship with the people around him, but he has no friends and does everything by himself.

It's the same when eating or going to the dormitory after class.

They say top academics are lonely and disdain the company of ordinary people.

But now.

Bai Xia's glasses were taken off.

Su Cheng also wanted to feed him.

Bai Xia was simply fed up with him.

"Give me the glasses, give them to me quickly, bring them to me..." Bai Xia blushed because of him, "Why are you so slimy and not ashamed!"

Su Cheng hugged Bai Xia, put him in his arms and put him on his lap. He sat at the dining table and fed him with a spoon filled with small bites of fish meat that had been picked and boned.

He was so tired that Bai Xia kissed him hard without eating.

It is difficult for high school students, even those of the opposite sex, to have a fruitful relationship like this, not to mention that they are all boys.

Maybe it's all first love.

Compared to Bai Xia, Su Cheng's feelings are more intuitive.

Bai Xia thought that Su Cheng might have thought that she liked him, so he devoted himself to this relationship.

He didn't know he was lying to him.

He was afraid that it would be discovered that the person who helped him study turned out to hate him so much.

This is a love story based on lies, and it is almost difficult for Bai Xia to accept it. He feels mostly guilty about Su Cheng. He doesn't know if he likes him, or even if he likes boys.

We vaguely talked about love, but even if we kissed so many times, we subconsciously felt that we would eventually break up.

He and Su Cheng are so mismatched.

Su Cheng is a very good person, but he is timid and timid and does not stand out at all. His achievements are also attributed to Su Cheng.

Su Cheng bent his eyes and smiled happily. He put the glasses on Bai Xia, held him on his lap, and rocked him to coax him, "Don't be angry, Xia Xia. I won't feed you anymore. Xia Xia will eat it by herself. Be a good baby and wear it." Put on your glasses, eat well, my lovely darling."

It seems that if Bai Xia is still angry, he will hold her until the end of time.

And with kisses.

Bai Xia could only say: "Don't be angry anymore, please let me down."