1.11 - Voiceover turned on

In the days that followed, Song Chi became more and more excessive.

At first it was once every seven or eight days, then every few days, and then Bai Xia would be held down and kissed whenever she came back.

Not only that, Song Chi has already taken care of him filming and must go home every day.

"Mom has borrowed a lot of money from me recently. Xiaxia, come here and I'll show you the bill."

"Xia Xia, I bought you a sports car today. Can we go for a ride on the weekend?"

"This brooch costs more than 10 million. I bought it after you took a look at it last time. Do you like it?"

"I added your name to the property certificate of the villa on the Bund."

Bai Xia was almost dazzled by the confusing wealth. He had almost forgotten the purpose of following Song Chi in the first place.

Song Chi has almost put him on the bright side. Everyone in the company knows that Bai Xia is his. They work together and have dinner together. If Bai Xia goes to film a movie and Song Chi wants to see him off in person, he really wants to be inseparable.

Even when they are alone, he will definitely make out with Bai Xia. His kissing skills are getting better and better, and Bai Xia will be kissed so dizzy and disoriented every time.

When Bai Xia went to the club to eat, Song Chi had to wait with Bai Xia when he went to the bathroom. When Bai Xia came out, he was pushed against the wall.

Song Chi kissed his earlobe, "What took you so long? Did you secretly fuck yourself in the toilet? Didn't I feed you?"

Bai Xia's face turned red instantly. He firmly held the hand that was touching his lower back, "Song Chi, you've really had enough! Someone will come here..."

Song Chi laughed softly, "I think you really want that bag you saw in the mall just now. Xia Xia, kiss me well and I'll buy it for you later."

Bai Xia stared at him for a while, and finally climbed onto his shoulders and kissed him.

He likes that bag so much.

A few minutes later, Bai Xia was carried into the toilet, and the door was locked from the inside. Bai Xia covered her mouth and begged softly, "Don't be here in Songchi, someone will come, don't be here..."

"The threshold of this club is very high. There are not many guests, and even less at this time. Don't worry, honey."

Bai Xia's cries came out softly and with restraint, like a hook that tickled people's hearts. Song Chi originally just wanted to scare him. When he went to pick up Bai Xia from the set yesterday, he saw Bai Xia and an innocent girl. The actors talked and laughed and laughed happily.

Bai Xia had never smiled like this in front of him.

Eventually he almost lost control.

"You can't smile like that at others again."

"Don't look at other people with your eyes."

"Xia Xia... baby... you just need to think about me..."

The period was mixed with Bai Xia's drizzle-like sobbing and gasping, and Bai Xia's legs were weak when she came out.

After the two left, there was a sudden click in the quiet bathroom, and the door of the toilet next to it slowly opened, and Han Mu stood there gloomily.

Not long after, the drama was finished filming. On the day of filming, the whole crew went to a dinner party, except Bai Xia.

Song Chi told them that dinner parties and the like should not be called Bai Xia.