5.16 - Clue

I thought it would be awkward, but I didn't expect that the previous few days were no different. We usually had noodles and chatted regularly.

Bai Xia relaxed.

When you are with Gu Sen, it seems like nothing is that important and everything is normal.

Gu Sen was so open and honest that he told Bai Xia with a smile even when he said he had the disease before.

Although these few times proved that he was not at all.

After eating noodles, Bai Xia bought four apples and two boxes of cherries, and gave two apples and a box of cherries to Gu Sen.

Gu Sen was not polite. He took the apples and cherries naturally like a close friend. He smiled and said, "They look very sweet. I can eat them all, even the pits."

Bai Xia said: "The one who wants to spit it out."

Gu Sen gently sniffed the apples and cherries in his hand again and said nothing, as if he did not listen to Bai Xia's opinion.

He carefully picked up the fruit and went upstairs with Bai Xia.

Nothing changed from usual, just like last night it was within the normal range for a man.

Bai Xia is always afraid that she is different from others, but even some behaviors that Bai Xia thinks are abnormal are normal in Gu Sen's eyes, which makes Bai Xia very confused.

Just stop thinking about it.

Back at the rental house, Bai Xia opened a again.

Among them, there was a person whose ID was "God's Purge Plan" who had added Bai Xia many times.

Many people also made repeated friend requests, but this person made too many requests, so Bai Xia agreed.

As soon as Bai Xia agreed, she received a message from the other party.

[hi~Hello Xia Xia. ]

[Hello, what can I do? ]

This kind of opening statement seemed to be purely chatting, so Bai Xia responded out of politeness.

He somewhat regretted agreeing to the friend request, but now that he had agreed, he was too embarrassed to delete it.

"God's Purge Plan" soon sent another message.

This time I posted several messages in a row.

[I am also a murderer player. ]

[Xia Xia and I are in the same camp. We have the authority to release cases and clues to other murderers. Does Xia Xia know that? ]

Bai Xia replied.

[Know]

"God's Purge Plan" sent another message.

[The bigger the case, the greater the commission, and the more valuable the clues released by the murderer are. They can be placed in a dedicated channel and can be subscribed after being identified as reliable clues by the platform. Has Xia Xia seen the number one serial murder case? ]

[The commission for that case has risen to five million, and every clue is of high value. Even one clue may be worth millions with a subscription. If it is a clue posted by a highly popular murderer, it may even be more. , maybe almost the same as commission. ]

Bai Xia was shocked, so much?

If the clues posted by players who are also in the murderer's camp will be linked to related cases on their own homepage, that is to say, all the murderers can provide clues to earn fees for this murder case announced by the administrator. Bai Xia believes that for so long For such a hot case, there must be many killer players planning to release clues, but currently there are not many clues, which means that other clues have been judged to be unqualified.