5.6 - Strawberry

All the sounds stopped, and Bai Xia breathed a sigh of relief.

Open the door and go out with the bucket.

Last night's clothes will stink if they are not dried.

At 10 o'clock, the landlord was not there either, so Bai Xia put the clothes through the water again, wrung them out and dried them in a hurry.

I quickly went down to buy steamed buns.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he went down the first floor, he saw Gu Sen going upstairs carrying a box of dumplings.

Bai Xia quickly lowered her head and pretended not to see it, so as not to have to say more to him.

"Bai Xia."

Still can't avoid being called by name.

Bai Xia thought it was just a greeting and nodded politely.

Gu Sen didn't just say hello, he quickly said: "I accidentally bought an extra dumpling. You haven't had breakfast yet."

Another statement.

It seemed that he was asking Bai Xia if he had breakfast, but his tone was very sure.

Bai Xia couldn't answer this sentence. She didn't know whether to give him something to eat or what to do. If he nodded, Gu Sen didn't give him the dumplings.

like being sentimental

Simply suffocating.

If it were given to him, Bai Xia wouldn't want it.

Of course, he was very greedy for dumplings, and the smell of steaming hot food aroused his appetite. He only had five dollars in his pocket today, and he found it after rummaging around the bedside for a long time, otherwise he wouldn't be able to afford the buns.

But he didn't want to eat Gu Sen's.

Because eating means talking more or having more trouble.

"The landlord has a small table here, come and eat."

I completely skipped asking him if he wanted to eat, just asked him to come over to eat, and set up the table and chairs for him.

The landlord set up a small table outside the room. Because the tenants on the 7th floor were too crowded, there was no way to cook in the room, and it was difficult to dissipate the smell after eating strong-smelling food in the room, so a table was set up for the tenants. Have a meal.

Generally few people use it.

With such a posture, Bai Xia had no way to refuse.

Bai Xia looked at the time, ten minutes past ten.

The landlord didn't come back until almost 11 o'clock, so eating directly now saves the time of buying breakfast.

It's just that he only eats breakfast now. There is no food in the rental house, so he will wake up hungry at night.

At this time, Gu Sen quickly entered the room and came out even faster. He took some biscuits and bread.

Sitting opposite Bai Xia again.

"I bought too much food yesterday and it will expire if I don't eat it. Can you help me eat it?"

It's the kind of snacks and breads in cake shops that have an expiration date of three days. Bai Xia looked at the date and saw that they would expire tomorrow.

Judging from Gu Sen's tone, he sounded like he really needed help.

"Yes, yes."

Just enough to satisfy his dinner today, so he doesn't have to go out to buy anything!