6.6 - Very well behaved

Usually when force is used, the tiny fangs will pop out.

Like a monster.

He is obviously a human being, but he is different from others.

The villagers didn't know that their beautiful priest had fangs like a small beast. They thought that the priest was as perfect as the god.

Even Southern Xinjiang, which worships the snake god, will be afraid of such non-human characteristics.

This is his secret.

A secret that even the grandma who took care of him didn't know.

He endured the fear of being alone in his room, alone in the main hall, under the moonlight.

No one can save him except himself.

He needs medicinal poison.

He began to mix the medicine in Wengli, and used red rope to control the poison, and adjusted the medicine bit by bit in his body.

Tonight I ate his hard work.

It's closer to a medicinal poison.

The Gu Master's heart blood is extremely precious, so he boldly used his heart blood not long after the last sacrifice. He was also eager to achieve success and practiced Gu quickly, and his body was really unable to bear it.

The aftereffects occurred again.

The tiny fangs are a little itchy.

His body was very weak and uncomfortable. He needed to dry out in the moonlight overnight to recover, or someone could help him collect some flower dew.

The faster way is to use the unformed medicinal poison now.

How to use it?

The book didn't explain it in detail, it just said it could cure his disease.

But Bai Xia's strength is very low now, and he can't figure out how to use it. He probably can't even use the sharp poison. If he forcibly uses the unformed medicinal poison, he will probably suffer backlash.

The moonlight shone on my body, which made me feel a little better, but the unbearable itching in my teeth became more and more serious.

The body is also very cold.

Even the quilt was cold, and covering him with the quilt would block part of the moonlight.

Bai Xia glanced at Yu Can from the corner of his eye and found that he was still here.

"go out............"

But as soon as the voice came out, even his tone changed.

He quickly covered his mouth with his hands to prevent the poison from seeing his weak appearance.

Once the Gu master is weak, the poison will easily backfire.

He doesn't know what he looks like to others.

Yu Can almost didn't hear what he was saying, and only saw the beautiful priest frowning slightly in discomfort under the moonlight.

It was different from the usual frown.

Today's little priest is particularly hard to take away.

He is like a weak god in the moonlight.

He didn't know where he felt uncomfortable, but the sickly blush on his face never faded, and the smell on his body became even more fragrant, as if he was deliberately bewitching him.

Lure him closer.

Perhaps because he had just eaten his blood, the current little priest was a fatal attraction to him.